Makeover

Razor looked for where he left you and Bennett, holding 3 fresh plates of cooked fish and having a special gift for you in his bag.

He was happy, satisfied with the things he purchased.

Or at least, he was happy until he saw the bench the two of you were sitting on.

"BENNETT." Razor shouts, incredibly mad.

Bennett immediately shot up, still drowsy.

"Oh Razor! Sorry me and Y/n just dozed off and!"

"BENNETT WHERE IS Y/N." Razor was enraged. Bennett was supposed to watch over you, and you obviously couldn't get anywhere with your ankle.

"What do you mean by that? They are right here?" Bennett looked over just to have the color drained from his face.

You weren't there. All there was was a single note.

Bennett picked up the note, only to find it reading, Thanks for watching over our excellency.

Bennett gulped. "Razor I think Y/n..."

"YOU THINK Y/N WHAT!"

"Was kidnapped again..." Bennetts voice was extremely quiet with guilt.

Razor was near yelling in an completely different language, the one he grew up with.

"Razor I'm sorry, I didn't expect this." Bennett had tears forming in his eyes.

Suddenly, Paimon appeared.

"What's the matter? Me and Aether could hear Razor from so far away!"

"Y/n- Y/n got taken again."

"Y/N WAS WHAT! PAIMON NEED TO GO TELL AETHER! SOUND THE ALARM!" Paimon was shrieking as she teleported away.

Bennett sat back on the bench, trying to process when you could have possibly been taken.

"We need to find Y/n. Now." Razor grumbled once calmed.

To that, he stormed away, shoving past any soldiers that tried stopping him, and alone set off into Inazuma to look for you.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

You awake in a strange area.

It was a campsite under a clifflike area, similar to your home back in Mondstadt.

How you missed your home.

Suddenly a purple figure teleports in front of you.

"Hello your highness! You're finally awake!" The voice hummed.

"Who-"

"My name is not of importance your highness. I'm a mere cicin mage. We saw you enter Inazuma, so we took the chance to take you! It was very easy actually, I simply had to quickly teleport me and you both. Now I can get the 5 million mora!" The mage smiled dreamily.

Another figure walked into the tent.

"Did you forget we are all splitting the mora, 1 million each?" The man sighed.

"Oh... right." The cicin immediately started frowning.

"I'm sorry your excellency, this one talks to much." The man said plainly.

"Do not!" She huffed in reply.

"5 of you? Who else is there?" You ask. In front of you was an electro cicin mage and a pyroslinger bracer.

"Oh, outside is my brother, the geochanter bracer, a Pyro agent, and a hydro gunner." The pyroslinger said, placing down his gun.

"We sent a message to the Harbingers that your highness is finally ready! Safe and sound!" The mage buzzed in excitement.