"Adore You" 🎶❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

Avi.Marie     2h

(Send Message)                                        ❤️↗️

••••
The Evening.
Stoney's parents house.

"My name is Avi'anna Oats, I am 21 years old. I am Panamanian and African American. My name is Avi'anna Oats, I am-" "Baby, what are you doing?" Stoney asked as she noticed Avi'anna in the passenger seat mumbling the same thing over and over.

"I'm horrible with peoples parents. I always forget how to talk, and I get overly anxious and nervous, and I really like you and I want your parents to like me" Avi'anna explained, as she felt her herself about to have a panic attack. "Baby, it's okay" Stoney parked into her parent's, driveway and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Trust me my parents are going to like you, my mom would cry knowing you're crying and she would somehow end up blaming me" Stoney told Avi, wiping her tears and she kissed her forehead then lips as Avi'anna tried to calm down. "You're so beautiful, you look amazing, and it's going to be a good day, and you're gonna look back on this day and feel silly for getting so worked up. Okay?" Stoney held Avi'anna's face in her hands.

"...And I adore you too
I've been thinking that your love's kinda special
You should know that I love and adore you too"

"Okay" Stoney was about to pull away when Avi'anna stopped her, "can I have another kiss?" She asked and Stoney smiled, nodding before leaning in. Their kiss lingering longer than expected. They made eye contact once more before they got out the car and walked towards Stoney's parent's house.

"...Missing you at night
You're my addiction, so compulsive, it's my right
I'm drowning in your smile
You're so contagious, spreading through me got my fever up all night
And I can feel you through the night and moving through me I can't fight it
You're my obsession, intoxicated
And you know that you do this to me
Cast your spell so you can rule me
Surrender to you"
•••
1 hour later.

"Oh honey, I could never judge you for not wearing a hijab. I didn't wear one into a year into my marriage, I always felt that I was pressured to, but the little black girl in me just couldn't do it until I fully felt comfortable. It's also why I try not to judge my daughter, at the end of the day we all answer to Allah and I will love my children to the end of time, and I'm sure you will too" Mrs. Brown, rubbed Avi'anna's hand.

"You do want children, don't you?" Mrs. Brown asked and Avi'anna smiled. "Yes ma'am" "that's good to hear, my poor baby was devastated when India didn't want a baby, but I told her that she will find another who does" Mrs. Brown said, and her smile slowly went away when she saw the look on Avi'anna's face.

Mrs. Brown hoped she didn't get her daughter into any trouble.

"...My lovely
I really do adore you
My lovely
I really do adore you, you, you, you
Oh, my lovely, yeah
I really do adore you, you, you, you
I really adore you, hey"

"How's it going in here?" Stoney walked into the kitchen, where Avi'anna and Mrs. Brown were sitting at the dining table. She just noticed Judith wasn't there. "As good as it can be, baby. Let me go check on these cookies" Mrs. Brown got up, and Stoney sat next to Avi'anna, she noticed the look in Avi'anna's eye, and she hoped her mom didn't go too hard onto her.

"We good?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna nodded, "mhm" Stoney reached for Avi's hand, but Avi'anna quickly pulled back and used her hand to rub her arm. She didn't want to make it look like she moved her hand on purpose, but anyone with eyes could tell she did. 'What the fuck' Stoney thought, and she was about to say something when everyone heard the doorbell.

"...You're my night time, you're my daytime
Sun, moon, and rain, do-do-do
I really adore you, oh
I really do adore"

"I'll get it" Mrs. Brown announced, and Stoney suddenly had a nasty feeling in her stomach. She also noticed that the house was suddenly dead silent, confusing her, she stood up and saw her mom talking to two figures. Her eyes moved to the glass platter that was falling from her mother's hands, she rushed to her mother as she saw her about to fall backwards. Her mother looked at her with a look of horror, her eyes filled with sadness and regret as she clung to Stoney.

"...You
Adore you
Adore you
Adore you
Adore you
Adore you
Adore you
Adore you..."

"

^ Stoney's Apartment 1/2

6/5/22
- Wh0ref0rBillie