22: Contract Marriage

Start from the beginning

She then finished and closed the folder as she tilted her head and place her hand infront of him asking for a handshake. "I'll sacrifice my lovelife for this. Let's work together if that's the case, Mr. Park."

Jimin stared at her hand and accepted it with a smirk. "Gladly."

Rosé took her hand off. "So, During the weeding, It's not like were gonna... kiss right?"

Jimin raised a brow. "Wae? You want a real kiss?"

"Ani!" Rosé blurted. "W-we should fake it." She said and he nod in agreement.

"Arraseo, I'm sure my mom already prepared everything to make it so fancy." Jimin scoffs. "But anyways, the crowd won't see."

•••••

Rosè's POV.

"Woah! I'm finally home!" I breathed as I plopped myself in the couch.

Lisa went out from the kitchen and her eyes landed on mine before pouting. "Chaeyoung-ah, I miss you~" She jumped to me and hugged me making me chuckle.

"Yah, I'm just gone for a day." I pretended to scoff.

She shrug and sat beside me as I let out a sigh. "Are you okay?" She asked making me look at her. "Your mom sent me a wedding invitation. She said you're getting married with Jimin so I accepted it but didn't believe her. I mean, how can you marry him just like that? I really think she was joking." She laughed.

"I know right." I stared at her. "I really didn't expect me to marry Park Jimin the smartass CEO." I forced a laugh.

She raised a brow and gasp. "OMO!" She covered her mouth surprisingly.

"So you really agreed to marry him?! I thought your mom was just joking?!"

"I thought she was too but..." I shrug, "No."

Lisa sighed. "Poor Chaeyoungie, doesn't even have time to enjoy dating life." She pouted.

I glared at her. "Yah! I'm still gonna date, you know?! After the contract ended." I scoffs.

She give me a puzzle look. "What do you mean?"

I stared at her. "We've faked the marriage and have a limit."

"What? What is that, a limited edition marriage?"

I sighed. "Probably."

"We're making rules when we already have in mind but of course both of us should agree. I have signed a contract that'll last for about a year, and after that, I'm free!" I explained.

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "Aigoo, your life is getting into trouble, Roseanne."

"Yeah, don't mention it. I always blame myself for meeting Park Jimin on that restaurant--- but it wasn't really my fault! He just went inside and them pulled me up, announcing to the public that I'm his freaking girlfriend and then..."

"Stole my first kiss..."

Lisa pouted at me. "Sadly, we can't do anything. What happened already happened." She tap my shoulder. "Have you eaten already? I'll cook something for you." She stood up.

"Don't bother. I don't have any appetite." I sighed and she pursed her lips.

"Yah, are you sure?" She asked and I nodded making her sigh. "Fine. But if you want to eat there's kimbap and kimchi on the fridge."

"Arraseo."

"Okay, I need to rest. You need too, arraseo? I'm just in my room if you needed me, as usual. Goodnight!" She said and walk away.