✰ preface ✰

BEWITCHED & BOTHERED

A Novel by Maya B. Douglas

[UPDATE SCHEDULE: New chapter(s) every Sunday!]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi all, this is Maya here. I'm really happy (and anxious) to share with you my second book I've been working on. 

I wrote my first novel at sixteen, although it never quite saw the light of day. Thinking back on it, I'm really not surprised because I dedicated half a chapter to describe what my lead wore to school that day.

Thankfully, I'm finally back in the writing saddle again after spending over a decade wrestling with self-doubt. Don't get me wrong, I'm still struggling, but I'm less of a chicken now than I was before. 

I hope you'll like this story and the characters as much as I do. Lena's characterisation hits close too home. Just like her, I can be too much of a rebel at times, a little depraved, and I use humour to cope with my problems. 

So if you don't like her, I'm afraid you won't have any affection for me either. 

But that's beside the point, because I already love you all for being here and for giving 'Bewitched & Bothered' a chance! Please do leave a comment and tell me what you think! I'm excited to bring you on this journey with me. 

Love always, Maya.