Part 64 - Training

"Tony, you're being annoying" I sigh desperately.

"No, I'm not" he replies casually.

"Yes, you are. Just let me hit you once so I can gain some confidence" I say nicely.

"If you want to hit me just try harder" his voice is so calm that it's pissing me off.

I try to catch him off guard and shoot one of the training missiles he has for me straight at him but he dodges it with a backflip. I exhale deeply and shoot more and more but he finds a fancy way to avoid all of them. We're outside at a very isolated field, no way of hurting anyone.

"You're being a show off right now, it's definitely annoying"

"Just do this, it's easy" he cockily says and shoots at me successfully.

"You a$shole! I'm the one supposed to shoot today" I gasp.

"Careful with that mouth, young lady" he says.

"Sure thing, old man" I reply and he tilts his head.

"Call me old one more time, I dare you" his voice gets deeper.

"Why? What are you going to do?" I tease him.

"You'll see" he replies calmly.

"I'll see" I mock him and roll my eyes.

Suddenly a missile leaves his suit and quickly hits my helmet, making me lose my balance.

"Ouch!" I complain.

"That's for rolling your eyes at me" he explains.

"How did you see that?" I ask shocked.

"I can see inside your suit. You can also see inside mine, don't you pay attention?" he sounds amused.

"Oh, right" I say once I find the option and I immediately see a close up of him smirking.

"You look ridiculous, stop smirking" I say.

"Hit me once and I will" he replies proudly.

I clench my jaw and angrily shoot a few times at him but surprise surprise he avoids them all. His smirk turns into a small smile which later turns into a wide one because he manages to shoot at me once again successfully.

"F*ck you" I scream and fly towards him as fast as I can.

Surprisingly, I reach him and from my force I manage to throw us both down. The force and the aburpt fall make us roll for a few seconds on top of one another. Our heads hit against the helmets as we spin but the adrenaline doesn't let us feel a thing. Tony's laugh is remarkably loud and from the bottom of his heart. I don't intend to but immediately I start laughing hysterically with him and we both open our masks to see each other. I bring my hand on his face and lean down to kiss him passionately.

"Why do you have to be so annoying?" I chuckle against his lips.

"It's in my nature" he smiles beautifully.

I peck his lips one more time, stand on my feet and close my helmet again. I've become better with my moves and balance over time but I still suck at aiming apparently.

"You know that I can read your vitals, right?" I ask looking down at him.

"Of course" he replies.

"So you know that I can tell your heartbeat is off the charts?"

"I do" he nods.

"And that I can see inside your suit?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Very clearly" he agrees.