Part 53 - Lipstick

A few days later and I'm still getting used to living with Tony. It all feels like a dream, really. Finishing work and going back to that house every night is something amazing. Tony is there almost every night when I come back, but there are nights he's out fighting and defending the city. Of course only small fights, he's not even hurt. After Mysterio there hasn't been a big fight to worry about.

He's usually not in bed when I wake up. I wake up early for work but apparently he wakes up even earlier. Although, it's not difficult to find him. He's always in the lab so I go down there every morning and kiss him goodbye for the next few hours. And that's what I'm doing now.

"Good morning" I say softly behind his turned back.

"Good morning, baby" he replies and turns around.

"I'm leaving for work" I notice his mouth slightly open while looking at me.

"You look amazing" he comments.

I'm indeed dressed a little bit fancier because of a meeting I have.

"Thank you, it's for the meeting" I smile at him.

"I love your lipstick" he stands up and towers over my body.

"Thank you" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

It's a long kiss so by the end of it his lips are stained by my lipstick and have a slight color on them.

"Can we have sex, like right now?" he asks, sounding very taken away.

"No" I burst out laughing.

"Please" he begs.

"How about that? Wait until I'm back from work and that lipstick will be the only thing I'll be wearing" I whisper in his ear.

He exhales deeply and looks away, lost in his thoughts. I smile to myself and go back upstairs. I take my purse from the place I left it and get ready to leave. Just when I'm about to open the door I feel Tony pushing my body against the door.

"Why did you have to say that to me?" he groans in my ear.

"I thought you'd like to know what's about to happen tonight" I whisper.

"Now I can't get it out of my head" he complains in a cute way.

"I can see that" I chuckle and push my a*s against his crotch.

"F*ck" he moans and runs his hands down my sides.

By the time his hands reach my hips he's very much erected and poking my back. I turn to face him and see his turned on eyes and heavy breathing.

"Tony, I have to go" I say.

"Can't you just stay for a while?"

"Unfortunately, no" I shake my head.

"But I really really really want us to f*ck right now" he sounds so turned on.

"Baby, work on one of your projects and I'll be back before you know it" I kiss him again.

He groans in a funny way and steps back so I can open the door. I only take a few steps before he speaks.

"Are you not wearing panties right now!?" he shouts from the door.

"No. Not with this kind of dress, you taught me that" I reply proudly.

"Oh my God" he groans loudly and hits his head against the door.

I laugh and get in one of his cars that I'm using to get to work. I'm at Stark Industries soon and I have a grin on my lips after this morning's encounter with Tony. I settle my things in my office and make a rehearsal for the meeting.