Part 45 - Pet

"Hello, Zoe" I hear Tony's voice just when I enter my apartment and jump.

"Holy sh*t" I hold the place over my heart to feel my fast heartbeat.

Tony appears, slowly taking steps towards me. He doesn't look good. There are some blood marks on his face.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I ask worried.

"You would've known if you weren't ignoring me the past few days" he sounds angry.

"Come on, Tony. I'm not ignoring you, I just didn't have time to meet. I'm always talking with you" I sigh.

"Well, talking with me won't make you aware of my plans. You should meet me in person to find out about those" he makes a fist with his hand and places it on top of a table.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It was just for these days, it won't happen again" I apologize.

"Are you hurt?" I ask sadly.

"Only emotionally" he replies.

"Don't be so dramatic, Tony" I sigh and get in my bedroom.

I notice something different in there immediately. There's a full sized mirror placed in front of my bed.

"Thought something was missing from this room. We'll need it" he says after following me closely.

"Thank you..?" I say with hesitation.

"No need. Take a shower and wear what I got for you like a good girl" he smacks my butt to get me to start walking.

I nod and get in the shower immediately. I notice a black box on the counter but I'm going to check just when I get out of the shower. A few minutes later when I step out and wrap my bathrobe around me I take the box in my hands.

I open it slowly and gulp when my eyes scan it. It's a black leather bondage clothing, which seems very sexy, and a black collar with nickel cones which says "PROPERTY OF TONY STARK" on it. My knees get weak even by looking at those.

I hang my bathrobe again and start getting into the bondages. I'm not going to lie, it took a while. It's very complex or maybe it's the fact that I'm wearing one of those for the first time. It's so hot. I keep watching myself in the mirror. My body parts that are usually covered are now exposed for Tony to access them anytime he likes.

I spin around and watch myself again and again from every angle. Then I wear the collar around my neck and the set is complete. I take my phone in my hand and take a few pictures of myself, knowing I can use them in the future to tease Tony with them.

I open the door of the bathroom and easily see Tony sitting on my bed only in his boxers. I get immediately wet when I see him holding a leather whip and his fingers playing with it seductively. I walk all the way to him and straddle his open legs.

His hands move slowly on every line the bondages make on my body and his eyes also follow the same trails. Within seconds he's turned into rock hard underneath me, his eyes have gotten darker and his breath heavier.

"So f*cking gorgeous" he whispers.

"My favorite playtoy" he says again and pulls me by my collar for a steamy kiss.

I moan as I feel his tongue twirling in my mouth and at the same time I rock my hips back and forth against his bulge. He moans as well, giving me some satisfaction and makes me move harder against him.

"What are you going to do to me, daddy?" I whisper in his ear when we take a break from making out.

"So many things....just don't forget that I love you. This is just me being angry" he says and kisses my neck with lust.