Part 12 - Good Morning

I wake up by the sun that's falling right into my face. I guess that's the problem of having a wall full of full sized windows. The view, though, is remarkable. I can see the whole city from up here and it's so beautiful. Of course when I look over Tony's not in bed. He did say he's not sleeping much so I'm not as disappointed this time as I was last time.

I'm naked but a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt are waiting for me on a chair. They're not my size, they're very big for me, which means they have to be Tony's. I smell them and indeed they smell like Tony's clothes so I smile and put them on. I'm not sure where to go, I don't even know if Tony's around or if he left. Maybe JARVIS will speak eventually or maybe I'm getting a taxi this time to go back home.

I walk down the hall towards where I hear some noise and the closer I get the more intense the smell from it gets. It's definitely a kitchen. And I can't believe my eyes for a second but Tony's cooking. I walk quietly towards him and then hug him from behind. He gets scared by the sudden touch and jumps, also pushing me a little bit backwards.

"Zoe, oh my God, I'm sorry" he apologizes when he sees me.

"It's fine" I say laughing.

"Don't laugh at me, I almost had a heart attack" he says.

"Sorry, it's just funny" I explain and he shakes his head.

I approach him again slowly and hug him again, this time without scaring him. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and I can feel his fast heartbeat.

"What are you making?" I ask.

"I'm making some omelets, until one of them ends up great at least" he says and turns around to face the pan again.

"Sh*t" he groans when he notices it got a little burnt.

"It's still fine, don't worry" I reassure him and then notice that there's a pile of omelets next to him.

"You know what? Let me do the next one" I say and take his place.

He stands behind me and watches me as I start cooking. His body is just behind mine and his head is resting on my shoulder.

"It's funny how you can make an Iron Man suit but not a proper omelet" I joke.

"I'm trying, we cannot have it all" he justifies himself.

"That's how it's supposed to be" I explain and finish with the omelet.

"I know how it's supposed to be, I just happen to get distracted whenever I cook" he says.

He stops me before starting a new one and pulls the pan away. His arms then rest against the counter next to each side of me and I turn around to look at him.

"You look great in my clothes" he comments.

"Thank you, I love them" I reply.

He leans into me and kisses me. He's pushing his whole body against mine, trapping me between him and the kitchen counter. His one hand leaves the counter to grab the side of my face as he deepens the kiss. I moan as soon as his lips leave mine but I desperately need them back. This is why I kiss him again, with my arms wrapped around his neck.

He lowers both of his hands this time to my hips and grabs me strongly. I moan against his lips and then he turns me around. He makes me lean down at the counter and holds me down with his hand. His other hand easily lowers my, or should I say his, sweatpants and panties, exposing myself to him.

"So beautiful" he whispers and slips his fingers into me.

Of course I'm wet already. I'm always turned on with Tony around. His fingers please me for a few minutes, just enough to get me to moan loudly enough and then he reaches for himself. He lowers his own pants and boxers just as much as needed for his erection to be out and strokes himself a couple of times before entering me.