Part 44 - Teasing

Another day found me late at my office. Actually there might have not been a single day where I left early since I got promoted. I'm slowly becoming Tony. Focused on work 24/7. That's what happens when you date the man for so many months I guess.

"Hey there, love of my life" Tony's sweet voice comes from the door.

"Hey, baby" I say warmly.

He walks in the office and I notice his clothes. He's very classy for the occasion which means there's something going on.

"Did we have any plans that I forgot about?" I ask curiously.

"No, don't worry" he chuckles.

"I was just informed about a party I'm invited to, thought it'd be the best opportunity for us to relax" he stands right behind me.

"Sounds good. I'll go by my place to eat something and get ready first" my voice is so relaxed because of his hands massaging me.

"No need. Daddy's got you covered" he says quietly in my ear.

"Hmm, he always does" I sound like I'm moaning.

I feel him smirking against my neck before he places a tender kiss on it's back. His hand travels up to nicely hug my neck and he makes me turn my head to look at him, as much as I can at least from this position.

"That's right" he says before kissing me deeply.

After the kiss I'm left with my eyes closed, still processing it. He pulls me by my hand outside and then to another room where I see a beautiful dinner table ready for us.

"It smells so good" I say with closed eyes, taking in the smell.

When I open my eyes again I see Tony holding my chair back for me until I sit down and he goes to his side of the table. The meal is amazing, just as expected and so is the wine. Two glasses of it seem fair since we have a party to attend.

Tony stands up only to return with a few bags in his hands. I was sure that's what was going to happen the moment he excused himself. The best brands of the world hanging in his hands, waiting for me to see what he bought for me for tonight.

"Tony, that's gorgeous" I gasp when I see the sparkling short dress in front of me.

It's of course matching his suit, he always makes sure of that. He has tiny details on his suit that match wonderfully with me even if they're discreet. The heels are just as high as every other time he chooses my outfit but there's something different. There's only a bra and no panties.

"You're not supposed to wear panties with that dress" he says when he notices my shock.

"I can't go commando at a party like this" I say.

"You can. Most women there do the same, trust me I know" he sounds proud of it so I hit his arm.

"Get that playboy grin out of your face" I say right after.

"I'm sorry, babe. You know I have eyes only for you" he leans down to claim my lips.

I nod and slowly start taking off my clothes. Tony comfortably takes a seat and obviously locks his eyes on me. He moves slightly against his seat when I remove my blouse and moves even more when I let my skirt fall on the floor. His hand moves to his lap where his bulge starts to show underneath his pants. That's the effect of me staying completely naked in front of him.

"May I have the pleasure?" he asks and nods towards the clothes.

"Of course" I agree and he stands up, slowly passing his hands over every piece of clothing.