Chapter 33: Guess Who's Back?

Calli: Today was crazy isn't it. 

Y/n: Yeah, if you weren't with me I doubt I could've escaped that circus of a house. 

Calli: Yep. 

I looked up above at the sky. The dark blue sky of night, paired with the flickering array of stars. It reminded me of Lucas. 

Y/n: I wonder what Lucas is doing right now.

Call: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, he's coming. 

Y/n: What?!

Calli: I asked him to come, it was on me. He was close with Gura so I thought we can use him as leverage. 

Y/n: Leverage? 

Suddenly, the sound of a car pulling up caught my ears. I ran to see what it was, and speaking of the devil, it was Lucas.

Y/n: Lucas! 

Lucas raised his arm and I went to catch it. 

Lucas: I'm back my brotha. 

This whole time, Calli's been telling him everything. She didn't wanna let Lucas feel left out. 

Lucas: Damn, what happened to the bike then? 

Y/n: I left it out there, not my problem anymore. Haha, I kept the keys though.

Calli: That's pretty scummy.

Lucas: That's called being a sigma Calli. 

Calli: O-okay. 

We all enjoyed ourselves for the rest of the evening then went to bed. I slept on the floor with a futon next to Lucas while the girls were in a different room.

*clock ticking*

*kaboom* 

Y/n: What?! What was that?

*footsteps*

*Klang*

I was knocked out in my sleep. Turns out being in the secure hands of the Yakuza was not enough. 

*looking around* 

Y/n: Lucas! Lucas! Wake up.

Lucas: Shut up its a Saturday.

Y/n: Bro there's glass all over the floor. Bullet holes in the wall. 

My pupils shrank like in the animes. I ran towards the girls'  room to see that is was very empty.

Y/n: GAWR GURA!!

*foot steps*

Lucas: Bro why are you yelling so early in the morning.

I grabbed Lucas by the shoulder.

Y/n: She got everyone this time. 

Lucas looked behind me and then, he realized. We ran downstairs and saw the butler bleeding and leaning by the wall.

Y/n: What happened?

Butler: She came, and this time, she wants you to take it seriously.

Y/n: That son of a-

Lucas: Y/n, can we eat breakfast before we go on a rage throughout the city, I' starving.

Y/n: JUST GRAB ANYTHING, WE'RE GOING RIGHT NOW!

I drove the only car left in the garage. I raced straight to Gura's house.

Lucas: So my G, can we stop by a 7E perhaps, I googled that the Monster Energy sold in Japan is different. I wanna try it. 

Y/n: Well I'm sorry but our friends are in grave danger, stopping at a Seven Eleven WILL NOT FIT OUR SCHEDULE. Besides, do you wanna die drinking Monster this early in the day?

Lucas: It's gamer juice, for you an energy drink. For us gamers, its basically orange juice. 

Y/n: Mr. Diabetes would really like to have a word with you. 

I raced towards the house, the white California style mansion in the hills of Osaka surrounded by Cherry Blossoms. Oh, my despair seeing it.

*boom*

I drove through the gates. I ran over some guards for the sake of it. I've had it with these people. One by one I punch them in the guts as they came running at me. Then, they realize there was no stopping me so they stopped..

Y/n: Come, she must've locked them up in the same room as before. 

I walked into the room filled with medieval weapons but no one was there. Odd, I then walked into the other room where they kept Calli last time. Also empty. 

Lucas: Are you sure they're here? 

Y/n: Should be here. 

I was puzzled, I walked into the living room and the TV suddenly turned on by itself. 

Gura: Hello Y/n..