Chapter 5: Getting Together

Narration: I woke up startled

Y/n: What?! Where am?!

Narration: I quickly realized I'm still on flight to Japan. I looked around and everybody was asleep and only a few weren't. I turned on the on flight entertainment and watched some tv for a while.

Narration: After arriving at Narita Airport, I grabbed my luggage and switched on my phone.

*Phone Vibrates*

Narration: I got a message, a link to a discord server. It was the Holo EN server. I joined it and immediately got greeted by people named Gawr Gura, Mori Calliope, Ninomae Ina'nis, Takanashi Kiara and Amelia Watson. They said they wanted to pick me up at a coffee shop in the airport.

Y/n: Jeez, I should have really did some research about them before signing the contract.

-Kiara's Pov

Narration: All 5 of us are waiting for the new member. We are casually waiting for him infront of this coffee shop, we heard that its a guy but we don't know how he looks. Some people came and went, even a guy with our merch came into the shop but it wasn't him. A very handsome person came into the shop and ordered some coffee and looked around.

Kiara: Hey I think its him.

Narration: I pointed towards the person.

Amelia: Did you said that just to get close to him?

Kiara: I'm being serious Ame I think its him.

Amelia: Hahaha, really? Fine then, lets go over and ask him.

Narration: We all walked over to him.

Gura: Hi are you Y/n?

Y/n: ....Yeah.

Gura: Oh Hi, I'm Gawr Gura. Call me Gura.

Calli: And I'm Mori Calliope, Calli for short.

Ina: Ninomae Ina'nis, nice to meet you and call me Ina.

Amelia: Watson Amelia or Ame for short.

Kiara: Hi, I'm Takanashi Kiara, just call me Kiara.

Y/n: Nice to meet you all, I'm Y/n

Gura: Can we go see the new house now? I can't wait any longer!

Calli: Yeah sure, Y/n, you coming?

Y/n: Yeah.

-Y/n's Pov

Narration: We all walked to the car, Its quite big.

Narration: We can all fit, while Ina and I are in the back, Ame and Gura in the middle, Kiara in the passenger seat and Calli driving

Narration: We can all fit, while Ina and I are in the back, Ame and Gura in the middle, Kiara in the passenger seat and Calli driving. We drove for a while and I fell asleep. I heard gigling and turns out I was sleeping on Ina's shoulder. She was red as a tomato.

Narration: I woke up to hear the sound of gigling. After realizing I quickly removed my head from Ina's shoulder.

Y/n: Sorry, Ina.

Ina: Its not a problem. *Blush*

Narration: Everybody's stuff were already at the house including mine's.

The house was big, 6 bedrooms and bathrooms in each of them on the second floor. The first floor has a big beautiful balcony and a beautiful living room as well.

Gura: I'm announcing that the master bedroom is mine!

Calli: Gura isn't it a little too big for you?

Amelia: You ladies can say whatever you want but the room is mine!

Kiara: Girls, let mommy have it.

Ina: I am in the zone, I also want the master bedroom.

Gura: Y/n, what about you?

Y/n: Oh I don't mind.

Narration: The girls played rock, paper, scissors and evetually Ina won. We all then picked our rooms. I chose the room farthest to the right while the master bedroom was on the left. I got everything set up rather quickly, but the girls had some problems so I ended up helping Gura. After everything was done I picked up my guitar and started playing. Gura heard me and knocked my door.

Gura: Y/n can you play?

Y/n: Yeah, wanna hear?

Gura: Sure.

Y/n:

Narration: The other girls came into my room too after hearing me play.