Chapter 7: Search & Rescue

-Y/n's Pov

We separated to find Gura. We all went in opposite directions of each other. After a while I saw Gura standing alone looking around. I calmly walked towards her but I wasn't the only one to do so. Two men started to walk to her too and surrounded her. I can see she wasn't really comfortable with that.

Guy 1: Hi pretty lady how are ya?

Gura: ....

Guy 2 : Hey don't be afraid, we just wanna get closer to you...*gets closer to Gura*

Y/n: Ehem...hey bae I've been looking for you. Come on *reaches out hand* I was worried.

Narration: I smiled and slightly winked at her.

Gura: Oh hey.

Guy 1 : I see you've found your boyfriend. Lets go.

Guy 2: Yeah, see ya around little lady.

Narration: They left, I guess, a bit mad to find out she has a boyfriend. Pervs. I then called the girls and said I found Gura and to meet up at the car. When we came home I started to cook ramen for dinner.

*In the car*

Amelia: He really called you that?

Gura: *Nods*

Kiara: No way!

Y/n: Its called acting.

Amelia: But, you still called her bae.

Y/n: .....

Calli: I don't think we should talk about this anymore.

Narration: After having dinner I went into my room and began work on some songs.

Y/n: Hmm it's getting late, I should sleep.

Narration: I heard some weird noises from Gura's room. I walked there to see Gura sitting on her bed looking sad and probably she cried a bit also.

Y/n: Hey, uh, what wrong?

Gura: Nothing, go away.

Y/n: You can talk to me if you have any problems.

Gura: *looks at y/n* Am I a dissapointment? Am I good as the rest of them?

Y/n: You shouldn't compare yourself to other people. Your story isn't the same as the other's you are special because you are yourself.

Narration: I smiled at her and said everything is fine.

Y/n: Come on, you should go to sleep.

Gura: Can you lay next to me till I fall asleep?

Y/n: ah, ok.

Narration: I laid next to Gura under the blanket together. She immediately hugs me, she looks so comfortable.

*Phone vibrates*

Narration: It was a message from our manager. They sent a photo.

Narration: So this is our V models? Because I can really guess who is gonna be which one

Narration: So this is our V models? Because I can really guess who is gonna be which one. They really resemble their V models. But more importantly, I have a girl sleeping on my arm. I coulndn't move or else she would be awaken. Well I have no choice now.