Chapter 1: An Idea

???: Look we need to up our game in the EN district.

???: But what should we do? We already made them stream together.

???: How about we move them in together?

???: Can we? We shouldn't really force them.

???: How about a wildcard?

???: That's not a bad idea.

???: Lets hold an audition.

Y/n: *Yawns* Great, another morning.

Narration: I walked out of my bed and began to wash myself and do my basic hygiene routine and then drink coffee. I packed my bag and walked to my college, on the way, I saw my friend.

Lucas: Hey Y/n, what's up?

Y/n: ....

Lucas: Hey, have you heard about the HoloEN audition?

Y/n: Not really.

Lucas: I'm thinking of auditioning.

Lucas: Can we audition together? It would make me less anxious.

Y/n: No...

Lucas: Actually, I just remembered a favour that you owe me.

Y/n: ....So you want me to take the audition?

Lucas: Yes!

Y/n: *sighs* Fine.

Narration: After a hard day of school and being called a nerd once or twice, I got home to my bedroom. I live alone while my parents live on the other side of the country.

*Phone vibrates*

Message-

Lucas: Quick sign up for the audition!

End of message-

Narration: I got on my pc and signed up for the audition, I then recorded myself speed running Final Fantasy 7 Remake. After finish signing up I wrote to Lucas that I was done. The only thing I can do was wait. After doing homework I started playing my guitar and played some songs.

Y/n: Its sure is relaxing to play the guitar and sing.

Narration: I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Remembering my memories with my dear dad. Slowly falling asleep while the good memories were playing the the background.