Chapter 11: Valentines

-Yn's Pov

Narration: I woke feeling something heavy on my body. I looked under the blanket and it was Amelia sleeping on me.

Y/n: Uhh *looks at Gura* dang it she's sleeping too. Guess I'll have to be a bit careful.

Narration: I slowly try to get out of bed without waking any of them up. But turns out life had different plans.

Calli: Wakie! Wakie! Sleepy head!

Y/n: *direct eye contact with calli*

Calli: Oh my...

Narration: Calli woken up Gura and also Amelia who emerged under the blanket.

Amelia: *yawns* Moornin~.

Y/n: Can you get off of me?

Amelia: *Realizing* Ahhhh!!

Narration: She realized what she did and ran out of the room but not before slamming the door onto Calli's foot.

Calli: Ouch, ouch. Amelia!!

Amelia: *from the hallway* sorry!

Y/n: So yeah. Gura couldn't sleep so I slept with her. I didn't know where Amelia came from.

Gura: Yeah I don't know where she came from too.

Calli: Oh okay, Y/n can you wake Kiara up? I wanna take a shower.

Y/n: Okay, but, I wanna wash myself first.

Narration: I walked out of the room and washed myself and changed into fresh set of clothes. Then I went to check on Kiara.

Kiara: Hehehe *drooling*

Y/n: What are you doing?

Kiara: Ah *jumped* I- nothing.

Y/n: Come on

Narration: I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. She was squirming a bit and this caused Calli to see what was happening outside of her room.

Calli: Woah what was that?

Kiara: ....

Y/n: Nothing, just bringing Kiara downstairs.

Narration: We all came downstairs to eat breakfast. I was scrolling on my phone and then realizing the date. Today is Valentines Day. After eating, I washed all the plates and then over heard the girls talking.

Kiara: Oh its Valentines today. *while looking at the calendar*

Calli: Well I don't have any Valentines plan today.

Gura: What? With those honkers how don't you have any dates?

Calli: How about you Gura?

Gura: Well- well- I never been on a Valentines date or gotten any chocolate before.

Ina: I would like chocolate.

Kiara: Me too.

Calli: Me neither when I think about it.

Amelia: But you gotta be lying. Those boobs are huge! How can you not have experience?

Kiara: Calli doesn't like guys who only look at her boobs.

Ina: What kind of candy is never late? ChocoLATE!

Narration: Hehe, good one Ina. I guess. I was thinking of going out to buy some stuff.

Y/n: I need to go out to buy stuff.

Narration: I walked out of the house and into town. It was a bit cold, I wished I brought my jacket with me. I walked pass a chocolate shop.

Y/n: Maybe I should buy the girls some chocolate...nah that's dumb.

Narration: I ended up buying some chocolate. Well, at first I only wanted to buy stuff for college but I felt bad if I didn't buy some for the girls. I'm going to start college tomorrow I better get home quick.

Narration: I got home and I saw the girls playing a card game in the living room. I then dropped the whole plastic bag worth of chocolates on the table.

Y/n: Happy Valentines

Narration: I quickly walked back to my room before they could say anything. I was a bit nervous because I don't want them to think I'm trying to get close to them.

*Knock knock*

Y/n: Uh oh.

*Door opens*

Narration: They all ran into my room and gave me a group hug.

Y/n: Guys what are you doin-

Kiara: Thanks Y/n for the chocolates.

Ina: We never got chocolates before for Valentines so this meant a lot.

Y/n: Gee, guys no need to hug me.

Gura: Shush boy, enjoy being hugged by 5 girls.

Narration: After that group hug they all thanked me and I continued to do some work. But then, I was craving for coffee so I decided to go down and make some.

Calli: I hope Y/n doesn't mind me trying some of his coffee.

Y/n: I think Y/n would think the opposite.

Calli: Guh! Y/n! Why are you here? *Hiding the cup of coffee behind her*

Y/n: I saw that.

Calli: No no you don't see anything.

Y/n: Just this time. If I catch you again I won't be so nice.

Calli: Thanks Y/n! Love ya!

Narration: My eyes widen a bit.

Y/n: What was that?

Calli: Nothing. *Runs away to the living room*

Narration: Did I miss heard or did Calli said she loved me? Well I guess she meant in a friendly way. Then I saw the amount of Coffee left in my stash.

Y/n: Calli!! How much coffee did you drank!!

Calli: No!!

-Ina's Pov

Ina: Gosh I'm hungry I wonder if Y/n cooked anything yet.

*Calli and Y/n running out of the kitchen*

Y/n: Come back Calli!

Calli: No!!

Narration: Woah why is Y/n chasing Calli.

-Y/n's Pov:

Narration: I chased Calli for while untill we both got tired. She ran all over the house untill I found her asleep on the couch. But I was too tired and I collapsed next to her.

*Gura walking to the living room*

Ina: Hey Gura look.

Gura: Woah! Watson, camera.

Amelia: Sup Gura *while holding the camera*

Gura: Look!

Amelia: *looks* *gets slightly jealous*

Narration: Gura started taking pictures of us sleeping together.

Kiara: Hey, why can he sleep with Calli?

Narration: Kiara got up and slept on the couch too.

Gura: Oh boy! *snaps more pictures*