Chapter 14: Search & Rescue II

-Y/n's Pov

Narration: I guess this is the bookstore huh. Maybe I should walk around and see if I can find her.

Kiara: Kyaa!!

Y/n: Woah that sounded like Kiara.

Narration: I quickly ran towards the screaming and....well I saw why she would be screaming.

Man 1: Give us all your money! *points gun at Kiara's head*

Narration: Crap, they all have guns. I can't fight these people. I guess this could work.

Narration: I quickly rammed the man and his friends weren't so pleased.

Man 2: Boy, what are you doing?!

Man 3: Oh now you've done it.

Narration: I quickly grabbed Kiara's hand and we ran. They then, fired shots but accidentally shoot their friend.

Man 1: *gets shot in the knee* Arghhh! Oi what're you doing?!

Narration: They were panicking so I took the opportunity to gain some distance. I came up with a plan. I would open a door and try to make them think we ran in there.

Kiara: They're chasing us!

Y/n: Hold on!

Narration: I found an unlocked door and I slammed it open then ran towards the garbage bin and hid behind it. Those two took the bait and ran into the building while holding their guns out. We ran back to see if they were gone but to our surprise, they ran into a police station.

Y/n: Hahaha!

Kiara: What's so funn-

Policemen: Drop your weapon!

Kiara: Oh shi-

Narration: That's what you get, you retards. I walked Kiara back to the car.

Kiara: Thanks Y/n, for saving me.

Y/n: No big deal.

-Kiara's Pov

*Heart beating*

Narration: Why? What is this feeling? *Looks at Y/n*

Narration: No! It can't be! I felt this when I first saw Calli. This feeling. Its, its-

Y/n: Kiara? I was talking to you.

Kiara: Wha? What?

Y/n: I was asking what did you get? *point to plastic bag*

Kiara: Oh this? Its a manga

Y/n: Oh I see. I'm really more an
anime person, I rarely read mangas.

Kiara: *holds chest* Oh really? *Smiles*

Narration: He- why does he looks so cool. Is it because he saved me? He's been a jerk to me all this time, but. I don't know this feeling anymore. I think something is wrong with me.

-Y/n's Pov

Y/n: I think we should head home now. They must be worried sick.

Kiara: *nods*

Narration: We drove back home. I was about to grab the door handle and someone already opened the door.

Ina & Gura: What took you guys so long?

Calli: Where's Kiara?

Y/n: She's right here, we had a bit of a delay.

Narration: We all walked into the house and then I heard foot stomping from upstairs. Well, I can guess who that could be.

Amelia: Y/n! Where the f**k have you been?!

Y/n: Geez Amelia relax I just went ou-

Amelia: *grabs y/n by his collar* Hey you listen here. When I say we do something, I mean it!!

Y/n: Hey, ouch that hurts.

Calli: Amelia! What's wrong with you?! You shouldn't threat him like that, even though he's new.

Amelia: Shut the f**k up! He's mine! You can't have him in a million years!

*Everybody was perplexed*

Ina: A- Ame, what do you mean your's?

Gura: Watson, have you taken your meds?

Kiara: I-I don't understand what you mean here Amelia.

Calli: Me too.

Y/n: ....

Narration: Amelia was blushing so hard I think even a tomato wouldn't be a good equivalent. She was shaking, I can feel a bombshell revelation is going to spring out here.

Amelia: *tears dropping* he's, he's...

-Amelia's Pov

*Flashback*

Amelia's mom: We'll be back late tonight! There's food in the fridge

Amelia: Okay mom.

Narration: I was always lonely. Growing up never had any true friends. I sometime talk to myself just to fill the emptiness of the room. Bedridden for half a year, I couldn't go to school so I had to be home schooled my whole life.

Narration: Then I joined this Company called Hololive and moved to Japan with my parent's. Months later, comes a new member, a male. When he first arrived he looks like someone I could tease for fun. I never even thought it would end up like this. Every night my parents would message me about him since the first time they met, sometimes, even till my phone battery dies.

Narration: I don't know how to date, and my parents hoping the best for me, I try to claim him first and make em mine. I knew that this would be my only shot to date or possibly marry someone. Since that day, his face, his smell. I can never forget about it. I'm sure, he is the one.