Chapter 3: The Wild Card

Narration: Lucas came out jumping after he got interviewed.

Lucas: I think they liked me.*happy smile*

Y/n: ....

Lucas: Dude its your turn now.

Narration: I walked into the room. I saw two people sitting behind a table, a male and a female. I assumed they were going to interview me so I sat infront of them.

Male: Hello Mr. Y/n.

Y/n: Hello sir.

Female: So do you want to join Hololive as a Holostar member?

Y/n: Um...yes.

Male: I see...tell us why should we pick you.

Y/n: Um...because I want to entertain people and spread my music to everybody.

Narration: We talked about business and other stuff for about 15 minutes. Before I leave, they asked me to play my guitar.

Female: It says here your talents are singing, playing the piano and guitar, programming, hip hop and break dancing

Y/n: Yes.

Female: I see you have a guitar with you, care to play us something?

Y/n: Sure...

Narration: I took my guitar and began playing it while they were listening.

Female: That was very beautiful, thanks for coming to the interview. We'll send you an email in the near future.

Y/n: Thank you for your time and consideration.

Narration: I got up and packed my guitar. I walked out of the room and met up with Lucas who was waiting for me outside.

Lucas: Dude, I didn't know you were that good with the guitar.

Y/n: Yea, whatever. I'm going home.

Narration: I walked out together with Lucas who was behind me. He kept blabbering about what he would do if he got accepted. Half way home, Lucas and I parted ways. I really enjoy walking alone, its really relaxing. The cool breeze and the beautiful sunset. After reaching home I immediately laid down after an exhausting day.

-1 week later -

Narration: I woke up as usual, brushed my teeth and took a shower. While in the shower I was thinking of my future and education. After that, I checked my phone.

*1 New notification from Gmail*

Y/n: Hmm I wonder if I got accepted or not

Email -

Greetings Mr. Y/n

We are happy to say that we have accepted your application. Congratulations, you are now a new member of the Hololive family. Further information will be transmitted via WeChat/Discord

Sincerely,
Cover Corp. Management

Y/n: ....

Narration: I never expect of getting accepted. I resumed doing my daily routines and met up with Lucas on the way to College.

Lucas: Morning!

Y/n: ....

Lucas: Did you get any reply from Hololive?

Y/n: ...no

Lucas: Damn, they just announce the results. *while looking at his phone*

Lucas: They found a new member, this person turns out to be a wildcard.

Y/n: .....

Lucas: Uninterested as usual I see. The person is going to be solo. So theres not gonna be a new generation huh?

Narration: I walked to class with Lucas as class was about to begin. After class ends I walked home pass the Hololive building.

Y/n: *sigh* this is gonna be a long ride, isn't it?