im honestly not sure what juliet is wearing either, since she changed her outfit a million times. and i had to sit through all of them to give my opinions.

anything can be entertaining with jules, though.

hottest bitch at the party. just like i promised.

and for my hair, i decide to keep it simple, but still upbeat.

i've had these hair clips for awhile and never used them, so i think tonight i'll finally put them to use

once i'm all ready, i walk out of my room and can already hear a bunch of people downstairs. guess i took a little longer than i expected.

before i'm completely down the stairs, i spot asher and jack waiting for me at the bottom.

"bunch of people are here already" asher informs, "you look really good though, miss birthday girl."

jack smiles awkwardly. "you look like you're going to a club." the look on his face is telling me he's being protective again, but he doesn't want to offend me. obviously only because it's my birthday.

"okay? it's a big party, same thing" i respond, slightly annoyed.

"you look like you work at the club in question" he chuckles. "but anyways, i'll be over at the bar" jack finishes before leaving.

i descend to the last stair and sigh. "i know he means well, but it's really fucking annoying when he has an opinion on how i'm dressed. i can take care of myself" i complain to asher.

he smirks, "you wanna know the difference between your big bro and i?"

i shrug, eyeing him.

asher dips down to my head level, slightly lowering his voice. "i can fight."

"your point?" i ask, my voice lingering with sarcasm.

"my point" he chuckles, "is that you can wear whatever you like."

"i'll keep that in mind" i smile slyly before walking around him, his eyes not leaving me.

luckily enough, i was still able to get at least a little piece of pip tonight.