I soon made it to the pleasantly quiet street, admiring the rather beautiful building in front of me.

Sometimes, I forget he is rich.

I parked somewhere near, walking towards the entrance. My left leg was vigorously shaking as I stepped into the elevator, waiting impatiently to make it to the third floor.

I fixed my hair once in front of his door, taking a huge breath before ringing the bell.

I smiled weakly, expecting a tall, manly figure to be standing there...

However, it wasn't.

I got quite the opposite, actually.

"Ashton, hey!" She said, giving me a grin.

Huh?

I stared at her face for one more second, and that's when it hit me...

"Oh my God, Perrie, right? You came to my shop a few days ago!"

She nodded as a response.

"What a coincidence, maybe I have the wrong apartme-" I cut myself right off when I looked at her shirt.

Well...

Seems like I am at the right place, after all.

She gave me a confused look as I sighed, now avoiding any kind of eye contact with her.

"Actually, never mind." I said, trying not to show how upset I really am. "I need to get going, It was nice seeing you again, Perrie."

"What? Why?!" She asked agitatedly. "Luke is here, come in so I can call h-"

"Don't bother, it's okay." I cut her off. "Maybe I'm interrupting something, I'm sorry-"

"No, not at all-"

"Ashton?"

Chills ran through my whole body when I heard him calling my name.

I still had a little bit of hope that maybe Perrie isn't here for the reasons I had in mind...

Until I saw him shirtless.

Of course, he is into blondes.

"Hey, what are you-" He started.

"I am sorry, I should have called." I gave them a look. "I will see you another time, I guess."

I quickly turned around, taking my first few steps to leave.

It took him a moment, but he finally said; "Ashton, this is Perrie..." He paused, making me stop in my tracks. "Perrie Edwards, my half sister."

I faced them again, this time with widened eyes. She smiled shyly, waving at me.

Amazing.

Just... amazing.

Now, I feel dumb.

And he knows it, hence the smirk that was suddenly plastered on his stupid face.

His stupid, magnificent face...

"So..." He continued, opening the door a little more. "You want to come in?"

I groaned silently before strolling back to them, eventually making it inside their loft.

"I will be in the living room if you guys need me." Perrie said.

We both gave her a smile before she went out of sight.