you're safe with me ~

"Oh my God! Heechul!! Come here!"

Panicking, Heechul ran as fast as he could when he heard the screaming of Leeteuk coming from other side of the place; he was worried something bad might have happened to him. He always wanted to protect him, he never wanted him to feel hurt jn sny way.

"Are you alright?!" Tears filled his eyes as he started checking Leeteuk's body and face to make sure that there were no scars or anything.

Leeteuk - perplexed - watched the anxious Heechul and giggled. This man was really something, he cared a lot about Leeteuk, and that made Leeteuk's heart flutter. "I'm fine… don't worry," he confirmed, holding both of Heechul's hands and his smile was as pretty as ever, especially the dimple that steals hearts, "I'm fine! Just look at that tiny bunny right there! It's the cutest ever!" He laughed a little before placing his hands on Heechul's cheeks to let him look into his eyes.

"I thought something bad happened…" relieved, Heechul let out a sigh before he messed up Leeteuk's hair and giggled as well "Glad you're okay," he added.

Leeteuk found a nice river near where the bunny was standing. "Let's go!" He grabbed Heechul's hand and ran towards it before jumping in the water and splashing Heechul with him. "I always wanted to play in the river," he let out a tiny laugh, "but I never had the chance to do so," he added.

"Now you did, and made me do it with you," Heechul raised one eyebrow as he watched the man jumping and dancing in the water, just like a child who's playing in the park's playground. He couldn't believe that someone would be this happy for just being in the river and playing in the water, he never imagined that someone could be as adorable as the man jumping and celebrating right in front of him - for him, he was more like an angel living on earth.

Leeteuk walked towards Heechul, his hands folded trying to warm himself up as his body was shaking "cold! It's so cold!" He buried himself in Heechul's arms, hugging him so close feeling Heechul's warmth; the water was freezing cold that Leeteuk couldn't handle staying in any longer.

Leeteuk's teeth chattering as the cold reached his bones, while he held tighter onto Heechul's embrace, "Let's go out, I'm too cold" Leeteuk whimpered.

They locked their hands together and walked out of the water. Leeteuk was like a shaking leaf following Heechul to the tent. He was still changing his clothes when Heechul had already finished doing so and was finally cooking soup on the fire. "Soup is done Leeteuk! Come eat and sit near the fire so that you don't get sick!" He announced.

After the soup was cooked, they finished eating and went to sleep. However, Leeteuk could not even fall asleep, his heart was beating so fast, almost exploding, it was hard for him to breathe. He sat down trying to control his breathing, trying to find a way to stop panicking.

When he thought that he was about to lose control over himself, he felt warm hands holding his face and Heechul's gentle voice bringing him back to consciousness. "I'm here, breathe, I'm here, you're not alone, Jungsoo look at me!"

Leeteuk's eyes met with Heechul's. Safe, is what he felt as the man in front of him wiped his tears and softly rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm here," Heechul repeated, his soft hands always caressing Leeteuk's cheeks "You’re safe with me," he added before kissing Leeteuk's forehead. "Do you want to go on a walk?"

Leeteuk nodded, feeling a little bit better, he followed Heechul whose hand was always locked in his.

They walked near the river, hand in hand, Heechul not letting go of Leeteuk's hand "you're feeling better, Jungsoo?"

Leeteuk nodded. He was glad that he got Heechul by his side, he was thankful that he had found a person who feels him, cares about him, loves him, treats him with warmth, and actually makes him feel important - the feeling he had never felt before even though he's an idol who got so many fans.

"Look!" Heechul pointed to the rock near the river "your little bunny is there," he chuckled.

"Oh little cutie!" Leeteuk yelled again and held the bunny in his hands playing with it and giving it tiny kisses. "So cute,"

"Yeah, so cute…" Heechul replied while watching the happy Leeteuk play with the tiny animal.