Snowy Day ~

"it's so cold today, woah!" Leeteuk got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen to make a hot drink for himself.

The weather was getting colder day by day with snow having already covered the whole city.

Leeteuk liked winter but he was the kind of person who got cold easily, that's why he was worried about going out and leaving the house for work every day in this freezing weather.

After he finished making his coffee and he went back to his warm bed, he took his phone to see what's new, he noticed that he had more than twenty missed calls from Siwon. He placed the coffee on the table and called Siwon; he knew that this dude would be extremely angry at that time, because he was obviously late to work.

"Hey..." he said anxiously when Siwon answered the call.

"Where are you at?! I told you we are very busy today and that we have a lot of work to do! Hurry up and come here before Shindong loses his mind!" Leeteuk got no time to reply because Siwon ended the call as soon as he finished his sentence not letting him explain why he was late.

"I better go now; I'll drink coffee later..." he changed his outfit as fast as he could and took his things and left to the company.

He entered the dancing room where he found everyone sitting on the floor and preparing things while waiting for him to come.

"You're finally here!" Shindong said placing his hands on his sides "I won't yell at you or be angry at you, I know you are tired. Now put your things there and come here fast, we have to start practicing the choreography for your song..." he added and turned around asking the dancers to get ready as well.

Leeteuk quietly nodded and put his bag and phone near the wall where Siwon was standing with an angry face. "I'm sorry, Siwon. I can explain..."

Siwon pat Leeteuk's shoulder and raised his eyebrows asking him to go practice.

The practicing started and leeteuk was as always, so beautiful, his moves perfectly following the beat and the music, his face expressions that could melt hearts, his hands gestures were so smooth and it felt as if he was flying above the clouds; he looked like a gorgeous angel that everyone wished to have in their lives.

Hours later, when they finished, Leeteuk sat down leaning his back against the wall. He was feeling exhausted but still was proud of himself and how the choreography turned out to be that amazing.

"You did a great job, Leeteuk. Keep it up!" Shindong said as he walked closer to him giving him a bottle of water "You know, I am so proud of you and where you are now. Always remember that! See you tomorrow!" he added and pat teuk's shoulder before leaving the room.

"We're all proud of you Leeteuk!" the dancers yelled together all at once as they all left one after the other, leaving that gorgeous angel alone there.

Where did Siwon go? he thought as he took his phone to call him but he was not answering the call. Eh? Is he okay? Siwon never ignored anyone's calls, he was always so cheerful and nice but that day he wasn't the Siwon that everyone knew, something felt weird, something was wrong which made Leeteuk worried about him.

He took his things and went back home, he kept trying to contact Siwon on his way back home, but the latter wasn’t answering.

He entered his house, made something to eat and sat down to relax, but his mind was still with Siwon, he was afraid that something bad had happened to him.

A few moments later, the doorbell rang so he got up and opened. His bright smile suddenly appeared as soon as he saw Heechul ,who was holding bags full of chocolate and sweets.