a wish ~

Weeks passed, and Leeteuk's schedule was packed yet again. It was finally time for the Seoul concert that he had been preparing for months now. He had been working way too hard for it, he didn't want to disappoint his fans who were waiting for him to perform their favorite songs.

Walking backstage, he could hear the fans' cheers that filled the stadium. It has been a while now, because of the bad weather he couldn't hold any concert like this one. He was excited but he couldn't stop himself from worrying about it.

"Go now!" the director Shindong said asking him to go to the stage and opened up the concert with an upbeat song.

He put his heart and soul into the dance, enjoying every step, the lyrics he was singing and the cheers of the fans that slowly helped his worries disappear. As soon as the concert ended, as he walked backstage, and on his way to the changing room, this gorgeous young man started to feel dizzy. He looked around him trying to lean on something so that he wouldn't fall; he didn't want anyone around him to know that he was exhausted, that his body was out of energy, that everything seemed dark at that moment. Arriving at his changing room, he couldn't handle it anymore and just lost consciousness. But he was lucky enough that Heechul caught him on time, not letting him fall down and hurt himself.

"Jungsoo!!!" Heechul yelled while holding his beautiful idol "are you okay? Jungsoo wake up!" he placed him on the sofa and immediately called the ambulance. He suddenly didn't know what to do nor how to act seeing this stunning angel unconscious. He was so worried about him.

Ah... My head... Leeteuk thought as he slowly started to wake up and the first thing that crossed his mind was that he wasn't in his own bed. It took him a while to realize that he was in a different house on a different bed. His senses were coming back slowly. When he opened his eyes, he looked around him confused, what happened? Why am I here? Checking his right side, he saw so many "frozen" and "doraemon" plushies and a big number of pillows. He turned his sight to his left, and saw Heechul sitting on the couch while his head was placed on the bed, asleep like a beautiful sleeping prince. After that, his self-awareness started to kick in, and he began to piece together what happened and then a numbing sensation rushed in and he heard a slight ringing in his ears.

He found out that he was at Heechul's place, it was such a pretty place indeed; the whole room was full of bright colors and Disney princesses' pictures and Leeteuk's posters, flowers placed here and there, the walls were pink and blue. Unlike Leeteuk's room that only had white and beige color patterns and a tree painting was hung up on the wall above his bed.

"Hey! You're awake! Why didn't you wake me up?" Heechul said as he rushed to check on Leeteuk, touching his face to make sure the fever was gone, then holding his hands to let him know that he was there for him and won't leave him alone, ever.

"I'm okay Heechul, you don't need to worry. Relax!" Leeteuk answered while giggling a little; seeing Heechul talking so fast and not knowing what to do.

Chul sat on the bed next to Leeteuk and nodded "don't you dare go that hard on yourself again!" he yelled and tears started falling down his cheeks "when you are tired just rest and say that you are! Why do you like keeping things to yourself! That's not okay, PARK JUNGSOO!" He pulled Teuk closer to him and hugged him tightly making sure he felt safe and okay. "You will always be my favorite in this world, Jungsoo. Please take care of yourself too, just like you take care of everyone around you!"

As Leeteuk was still laying in his bed, Heechul asked him to sit up because he would bring him some food to eat; he hadn't eaten since before the concert started. He gave him the food and helped feed him, his eyes sparkling as he looked at him eating well, all he ever wanted was for Leeteuk to be healthy and happy; just like a mother with her own son. And when Leeteuk finished eating, Heechul took the plate and went to the kitchen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNGSOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Leeteuk started crying as Heechul entered the room, holding a big blue cake and blue balloons while singing his heart out for him. It had been a while since he last celebrated his birthday with anyone; he usually just read what the fans wrote him on social media, buy himself a cake and sing happy birthday alone to himself in the darkness and emptiness of his own house. Sometimes he even didn't celebrate it as he didn't feel like it or he was busy at that time with events and work and practicing.

"Blow the candles jungsoo! It's your day!" Heechul excitedly said and sat next to Leeteuk still holding the cake and balloons. Teuk nodded, made a wish and blew the candles; all he was wishing for was that his anxiety would disappear and that he never loses this precious treasure he had met - heechul.

Before Heechul, nobody gave him that much attention, nobody cared about his mental health, about him being well and happy. His parents worked too hard to make a living, he did too... he lost almost all his friends because of work, nobody understood him, what he was going through to stay alive and take care of his family; he didn't care about himself as much as he cared about everyone else, almost forgetting that he was a human too. Over exhausting himself for the sake of others, for the sake of surviving, but nobody saw that this way, all of them blamed him of changing and not being around them anymore like before, blaming him for not talking to them nor caring about them, when he actually did care but couldn't do anything about it.

And that time he met Heechul again, who brought him back to life, brought back his gorgeous smile. Helped him a lot during a short time. He knew he was lucky when the fan who won that day was Heechul, the one who he always wanted to be around.

"Thank you" Leeteuk said with tears filling his eyes. They both started eating the cake together, Heechul leaving the pearl sapphire blue heart part of the cake for Leeteuk.