Seventy |King of ashes

•••ANGELICA•••

After waking up from my long sleep that lasted two whole ass days my body was in pain and Angel needed to take care of me which was new but also very welcoming. It's been five months since my rescue mission and everything was healed now. No bruises just few scars. The doctors said it was the miracle the baby and me survived but we are both fighters.

Since then Angel didn't take his eyes off me. I swear if I didn't tell him bathroom is too much he would hold my hand while I was peeing. It was adorable and quite funny to be honest but sometimes I really, really wanted to punch him.

My baby bump was not the biggest one but it wasn't small either. I will never forget the reaction Angel had when I told him we are gonna have a boy. I swear I saw tears in his eyes.

Me and Angel made a deal about name since we decided we will keep the first letter of the name being 'A' as a joke so we can be like AAA batteries. So after few arguments and few dumb names that were of course chosen by Angel we decided his name will be Ashton. It's not a popular name but it's unique in its own way originally from United Kingdom.

Ashton King.

While his parents are crimson angels he will be like a fire he will bring every other enemy into ashes. The king of ashes. His name will be carrying a legacy of two biggest and greatest mafias that united and never broke apart. The two mafias that value family and love for their closest ones. I won't raise him like I was raised.

Yes he will get the training because life in Mafia isn't easy and when he is supposed to become a next leader he will need training, but I will be there for him. I won't be like my father and Angel definitely won't be like his. I'm glad that he will never meet his grandpa from his fathers side but I'm kind of sad he will never meet his grandma.

Alicia would be so proud of Angel if she saw him now with his head on my lap while he is stroking my belly with his very nice hands while I'm eating a chocolate in his sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"Aren't you scared?" I asked Angel looking down at him. He looked up at me and then thought for a second.

"I'm, but I know I have you with me so I know I won't loose it." Angel said after few, his blue eyes sparkling with happiness.

"How can you always say the right thing? And how the fuck can you always say it in such a cheesy way?" I asked him, I swear this is his superpower.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked teasingly.

"Nope." I quickly answered shaking my head. He chuckled and closed his eyes.

I believe me and Angel are soulmates because, even if we went through deepest shit we still stayed together like partners, friends, team. Most of arranged marriages end with both people hating each other but not ours. Our love is too powerful I guess and sometimes it really feels like a fairytale.

"I love you." I said suddenly as I looked down at him. He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"I love you." He said back with smile. Oh god he is so adorable. I still don't get how someone with face like his can be bad and feared, maybe it's because I always seen him as adorable and all lovely to me.

"After a year and something that I'm with you, I still don't get how can you be so feared with such an adorable face and lovely personality." I pinched his cheek.

"Shut up." He smiled before he pulled his vibrating phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. He furrowed his eyebrows and motioned for me to wait.

He will tell me about it later.

••

Time was passing rather quickly and two very painful months were ending today in this very hospital. I cursed Angel already in every possible language I could find in my brain. Currently I'm having not so silent hate for Dilfs.

My contractions started during night and it freaked Angel the fuck out. That's karma for getting me pregnant you mother fucker.

"Deep breaths love." Angel said calmly. Fuck him and his deep breaths.

"Fuck you." And if he says I did I will kick him. He was silent. Good.

The doctor came in to check up, everything seemed okay and they said I was ready. I wasn't ready but my body was ready so I guess today my body is saying fuck you to me.

I was brought into room where was one big...chair? Can you even call it that, it looked like a chair for some hard BDSM shit in white. Just lovely. They laid me down and propped my legs up so I was wide and open. I requested female doctor cause woman's are superior:

"Okay Mrs. De Luca. Are you ready?" She asked me kindly.

"No." I shook my head.

"Amazing, now push." Why did they give me a sarcastic one.

Let's just say it was the hard and painful process but I survived. Angel also survived and now I was in more expensive room after hours of pushing in hospital with my son in my arms sucking onto my breast more then his father did while making him.

His eyes were closed as he was slowly breathing, calmly sleeping. I think me and Angel made a beautiful kid even if now he kind of looks like gremlin without fur. Angel was beside me barely keeping his eyes open.

"Amor, go to sleep please." I whispered looking at him. Angel just laced his fingers with mine and brought them to his lips.

"When you go to sleep I will too." Stubborn ass.

"Okay then." I handed our son Ashton to him and motioned to him to put him into see through crib.

He sat back down onto chair next to me and grabbed my hand waiting for me to sleep. I closed my eyes and welcomed the overwhelming feeling of tiredness. I still felt Angel holding my hand and then kiss on my forehead. His hand never left mine and I can only guess that idiot fell asleep on chair that was next to me.

Tomorrow our family and friends are coming here, it will be a tiring day.

•••••

A/n: it's official yes I did very old thing that the first born is a guy okay don't kill me for it. To be honest I love the name Ashton cause idk. I think it's a cool name and I think it suits them. And yes Ashton will have his own book names Crimson Ashes I already have it in my head.

I will write the last chapter soon and then at the end I will do a little answering of questions cause I love to read comments and things.

Thank you so much for reading, I love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3