Sixty-five |House of hoes

•••ANGELICA•••

Being dragged around like a rag doll isn't the best feeling while being pregnant. While me and Ethan were maturely making fun of each other with the most immature jokes. Someone started to shoot at the bulletproof windows and then they somehow broke down the door. I shot some of them but I didn't kill anyone. It was a surprise attack and I was really surprised by it.

Crazy I know.

I was knocked out by barrel of the gun and now I'm awake. Blindfold over my eyes, in stinky ass room that makes me want to throw up. Fucking stupid pregnancy. I'm quiet as I'm trying to find out if anyone is the room. We don't want anyone to know I'm awake. When I don't hear anything I move my shoulder up a little and try to pull my blindfold off.

After few tries it's finally up a little so I can see what is around me. Basement, weapons, knocked out Ethan, lovely, homely atmosphere. Wow how lovely and original.

I tried to wiggle the cold chains that were around my wrist but they wouldn't budge. I look down and then thought for second, they put me into fucking wooden chair. Very stupid idea.

I was about to throw myself back until I didn't hear the door open. I heard a clicking of heels coming down the stairs. Interesting. I quickly pulled down my blindfold acting as if I wasn't about to make my great escape, hanging my head low as my eyes were set low trying to see through little gap that was between my face and a blindfold.

The person came closer to me, rich smell of expensive perfume hit my nose. Such a fancy smell and they couldn't even get such a big name as mine at least a 'A list' suit. I'm rating one star out of five.

"Both of them aren't awake yet, what the fuck?" female voice said and I recognized it from the dinner where everything went to shit.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but they didn't even stir." Some guy said obviously lying since I didn't just stir you mother fucker. I full on looked around and almost made a flip.

The woman probably believed it since she circled my chair her heels that were probably worth of one new car, clicking on the floor. She was mumbling something about this being boring and how she wants action. Makes two of us I'm just waiting for that frog to wake up.

Without Ethan I can't do much, well I can but it would be harder. So I'm pretending. Someone grabbed my shoulder and my mind went tense even if my body relaxed. Someone took my blindfold off making me close my eyes.

"Infamous Angelica Anna De Luca now De Luca-King. Right here in front of my eyes, unconscious. Oh so vulnerable." The woman said as she stroked my hair making me want to punch her.

I heard her walk away just to hear her trying to talk to Ethan, getting her ego higher then I fucking Burj Khalifa. Fucking hate this kind of people. The urge to roll my eyes was big and to tell her to fuck off even bigger.

She finally stopped blabbering stuff and left just to be replaced by other egomaniac that had her eyes on me. She was watching me and talking to me, trying to wake me up. Fucking house of hoes.

Finally she and her little bitch left us alone. Lights were cut off. They replaced them with one little light bulb. And we were left alone.

I heard ruffling of chains. Ah dumbass and my escape is awake.

"Angelica. Angelica. Ange-" Ethan started to call out for me till I cut him off.