Sixty-six |Brothers bonding

Start from the beginning

"It's fine, I see that you care about her. Fuck, those lovely dovey eyes you're giving her are barely bearable and I know you won't break her heart like others did. I'm sorry if you ever felt somehow bad around me or if I was acting like a dick, but to be honest I didn't believe you at first. I thought you would be some fuck that would cheat on her or manipulate her, even if Angelica is hard to play with. If she loves she loves hard and she forgives. I remember when she was with that Jackass and when she did everything for love. I'm not even sure if she was in love then, but even if she was, it was rotten. But this, what you and her have. That's forever Angel. And I'm glad it's you." Damiano continued and then took a deep breath as I was patiently listening.

"So ehm- she would wanted me to say this so like-ehm. Welcome to the family brother." He said as he looked at me and stick his hand out for me to shake.

I took it into mine but used it as something I can pull my self up a bit. Fuck I'm tired. I brought him to me as I gave him a hug, surprising myself and probably him too.

"We gonna find her." I said while hugging him. He sighed and almost dropped his head into my shoulder because of tiredness.

"We better." Damiano said and I patted his back.

We pulled away and he stood up.

"Get some rest Angel if anything I will wake you up, okay? I know it's probably harder now but sleep for fuck sake before I beat you to it." Damiano threatened me playfully with glare.

"Sí Papi" I said with chuckle as I tucked myself in like a toddler.

"Omg, you turned into male version of Angelica. We are all fucked." He said as he backed away towards door.

"Sleep." Damiano said in deep, so called scary voice while pointing a finger at me with squinted eyes.

"Okay." I said in same voice. I heard the doors open and then he was out after he closed them behind him.

I was once again alone. I closed my eyes after I put my earphones in and played some soft music. I slowly shut my mind off with thoughts of her.

I will find you.

•••••

A/n: brother in law bonding😅

Anyways all I wanted to say is this with these pictures:

Yes it's official, Damiano will have his own book

Yes it's official, Damiano will have his own book. Since this bitch owns casinos it's called Crimson Spades. It will happened few years after all event of. Crimson Angels.
GrumpyxSunshine
Mafia romance
Daddy Damiano
Strong female and male lead
Whipped man
GoodgirlxBadboy

I can't wait to start to write it. I had this idea in my mind for longer time now and don't worry Angels and Angelica's kid/kids will have books too along with Ethan and Alessia.

I will start to write it after I finish Masquerade of night and this book. Masquerade of night will be shorter then my other books so don't worry.

Thank you for reading and love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3