Ep 45: The Reward

My heart leaps like a giddy child. I like the sound of Lyall saying 'reward' with his baritone voice. It makes me shiver in anticipation. A cold electric feeling burns deep inside me. It spreads from my spine to my fingertips.

And yes, his voice makes me wetter too.

I don't even care if my hands are tied with a thin piece of fabric. Or that I have a baby bump. When the lycan king asks me to be on my knees and receive my reward, I will get that reward.

It doesn't matter that it takes me several tries to turn my body over with my larger-than-usual tummy. It doesn't matter that my face keeps slumping to the bed in the process. Somehow, I manage to get on my knees.

Lyall drags one pillow in front of me and then pushes my shoulder down, so my bottom is exposed completely to him. Normally, I would have felt ashamed to be so naked and messy and disgusting-

All of my thoughts melt away completely the moment Lyall smacks my butt cheek. Thank the goddess for that pillow, because otherwise, my face and tummy would have had a rough fall on the mattress. I notice that Lyall is thinking about my comfort, and it's comforting to know.

"What did I tell you about saying disgusting things about your body?" There's a slight growl in his voice.

"I'm sorry," I can only whisper because I'm already at my edge. "Please..."

"You're lucky I'm nice, Little Muse," he chuckles then he trails his finger on my spine slowly. His touch burns me on top of my heat. I even think that my thoughts have melted completely and turned into the love juice soaking out of me.

"You are," I affirm his statement.

It's true. If he isn't nice, he wouldn't have spent time letting me know how he sees me.

"Is this position comfortable for you, Little Muse?" he asks, "I've heard doggy style is one of the safest positions for pregnant sex."

See?

He's looking out for my and my baby's comfort. And without breaking his character. That's a plus. Definitely a turn-on.

"I'll be fine," I say in haste, "So please hurry- Ahh!" I gasp excitedly when I feel the hard rod rubbing my wet petals. My breath shakes and my arms tremble slightly. Even the feeling of his shaft stroking my intimate part has sent more fireworks than my own touch could ever have done. There's just something magical with his touch. It's like my skin was made to be burnt slowly by Lyall's touch.

Lyall massages my butt as he keeps stroking our intimate organs together.

His little sword is rock hard. My woman garden is wet. What's he waiting for?

"I like that word," he whispers with a slight chuckle, "Little Sword."

"It's not fair that you get to read my mind all the time," I protest.

"It's not my fault that your mind keeps leaking through the mate bond."

I pout my lips even though I know he won't be able to see me. "You should leak some of your feelings too." A second later, however, I realize my mistake. "Right, I forgot that you can't feel-"

My breath leaves my lungs too quickly.

I don't get to process what just happened, but I see white light flashing through my eyes. Something propels me forward and all strength leaves my body. I grip onto the pillow below me for my dear life.

The moment my brain has functioned, I cry out Lyall's name in a hoarse voice.

Something, or rather someone, has entered me. So smoothly, so effortlessly. And yet the moment I feel him stretching my insides, rubbing me with his hard rod, I... I am left breathless.