He had questions for you to answer but he decided to stay silent, thinking it's not the right timing. So, he just sat there with you in peaceful silence.

"Y/n, are you ok?" He called out in a gentle tone, breaking the long silence which felt like forever to him.

You hummed, turning to look at him just to see him already looking at you.
Sighing, you averted your gaze back towards the beach.

"Do you remember that day when you asked me about the man who appeared in my dream?" You questioned, looking down at your feet while collecting little stones from the sand.

"I do." He answered, nodding to himself while staring at you.

"The man is actually my father" you glanced at him for a moment just to see his pupils enlarging.

"Mr.han is my father" this time you looked at him, making a proper eye contact.

"Mr.han had another daughter? I never know." Taehyung was shocked because he know mr.han since he was  a teen.He thought Kiara is the only daughter of Mr.han but he never know that he had another daughter who happened to be you.

"Daughter's actually i have a twin and it's not just you,no one knows about us." You smiled,sadly as the flashbacks occupied your head but still continued telling him while throwing the little stones you collected from the sand in the water.

"I am his first wife daughter.he never introduced us to the world as his family.hence, no one knows about us. No one actually knows about him having a wife and two daughters."

"My mom and him had a love marriage but kept it a secret since he wasn't ready announce to the world that he his married because he thought it would ruin his company image. They used to live in different places even after marriage,my mom in france and he used to be in seoul."

"My mom said he used to visit her once or twice in 3 months but then they had me and my twin after 2 years but nothing he still kept us a secret.He said he would announce about us to the world soon when he gets the right time but perhaps that right time never came because he never announced the news even after me and my twin turned 8"

"He used to visit us twice in 6 months and used to stay with us for a week or less. We used to miss him alot back then.so,one fine day on our 10th birthday me and my twin convinced our mom to take us to seoul."

During that day, the 10 year old y/n and her twin sister haenya were packing there luggage, excited to meet their father after 4 months.

"Unnie, the purple jacket on your left!give it here" y/n said, pointing at the jacket beside haenya.

"Here! And where is my pink one? don't tell me you sneakily stuffed it in your suitcase while i was distracted" haenya said giving y/n her jacket while y/n made a reaction like she was about to puke.

"eww no!why would I stuff your pink one in my case idiot? I hate pink!" Y/n said and was busy making a disgusted face while haenya rolled her eyes when their mother barged into their room.

"Girls, are you done packing yet? Our flight is at 2pm and it's already ticking 12pm" Both the girls giggled looking at the suitcases around them.

"How much time it'll take and how many suitcases are you both gonna pack? We are just staying for a week not a month." The mother of the two girls looked around the room which was scattered with piles of clothes, accessories and 5 suitcases.

"It's almost over mom! Right unnie? And only 2 suitcases are filled with clothes,3 are stuffed with teddy
bears—actually make it 4" haenya said stuffing a big yellow teddy bear in another suitcase and looked at y/n and y/n stared back before both of them plopped on the suitcase to shut it close and giggled right after.

The mother shook her head while looking at her daughter's before walking out of the room while carrying the girls suitcases with her.

"Come on, y/n and haenya or else we'll be late for the flight!" She yelled,loud enough for her both daughter's to hear.

Both the girls ran out of their room and then trailed out of the house behind their mother with a little suitcase in either of hands while their mother was dragging their 4 suitcases with her.

"We reached seoul with lots of excitement filled within us. We were too excited to suprise our father not knowing he'll be the one suprising us in the end."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: Excited for the backstory? Wanna know what's gonna happen next? Then make sure to leave a lots of comments in the comment box and punch a lots of votes.😜

I don't know when I'll update again but I'll try to update as soon as possible.♥️

Comment comment comment or else you'll stub your toe to your bed right after waking up.✌️