He doubt if he ever could name it. Kai wanted to share his feelings with you openly but he knew that he couldn't and wouldn't.It's for your best,At least that's what he thought.

"And who the hell are you?" Kai Shoot back at him.

"It's none of your business. I'm going in first" Taehyung said walking inside the room you're in,shutting the door behind him,right on kai's face making kai scoff.

"What an ass!" Kai turned around, sitting on the chair where taehyung previously sat and turned his head to left casually.

But once he looked at the particular direction he's brows furrowed. He saw a man in a corner,wearing all black and had his face covered.

The man looked away and pretend to walk away from there when he saw kai staring at him.

Kai was sure, that the man was spying on him from afar and that made him scoff before he stood up and made his way towards the direction to where the man went.

|

Taehyung walked towards you who was lying on the bed with eyes closed.

He sat on the stool beside your bed,staring at you with utmost care.

Taking your hand in his, he kissed your knuckles, knowing very well that  you're asleep. He just stared at you wondering what could've happened that you ended up here,on the hospital bed.

He missed alot and he knew it. He should've found you sooner and he regrets not doing it.

"I love you" his lips molded those three words ever so softly, caressing your hand gently as if it'll get marks even if held a little tighter.

"And I'm sorry" he apologized right after. He was sorry because he didn't protect you from whatever thing is haunting you that you ended up here but he promises himself now,that he will protect you from now on,no matter what happens.

As if you heard taehyung talking in his head, you fluttered your eyes open slowly before closing them shut because of the light illuminating through the artificial blub above you.

"Ma! Turn that stupid light off before i burn your whole kitchen down"

Taehyung's eyes widen as he suppressed his lips, trying not to let out a laugh.

He sighed,shaking his head at the fact that you are thinking you are at home with your mom, threatening her to turn the light off like as if it's one of those days when you were with her.

"Y/n" he called and you instantly opened your eyes, squinting right after before looking at taehyung.

"Mr.kim?!" You jolted up,sitting on the bed.

"Yeah mr.kim?" He said, tilting his head while crossing his arms on his chest.

"U-huh what—Wait where am I?" You said looking around, scanning the room as your brows creased together in confusion

"Hospital,You fainted." Taehyung said and he noticed how your body stiffen at his words. He clearly noticed how your demeanour changed quickly.

You didn't seem like the girl who just complained to turn the lights off.

You stared into space and remember what actually happened before you fainted. Sweat beads formed on your forehead as your breath quickened.

"Hey! Hey! Y/n calm down" taehyung stood up patting your shoulder to calm your breathing down.

"I'll call the doctor—" he was about to walk away from you to call the doctor when you held his wrist, stopping him.

"N-no stay here." You let out as your grip tightening around his wrist. Taehyung looked at both your hands before looking up at you.