Chapter 32: Underwater Feast

Seafood! Seafood! A cat’s favourite!

After hearing about the all you-can-eat seafood and fish, I circled around and around Bi Qingshen Jun everyday so he would take me to the dinner.

He finally eased and promised me that I could go together with him to the Dragon Palace to play. I must obey his conditions that I mustn’t leave his side, and must ask for permission to do anything.

Who cares how many conditions he has to offer, we can talk about it after I get to go, so I happily agreed.

Yearning for the stars, yearning for the moon, the day for departure had finally come. Jin Wen had reminded me to put on a long ivory-white dress embroidered with lotus flowers, as well as helping me pull my hair up into a braid, which caused me to look like I had two big buns on the top of my head. On each side hung three long and slender ribbons, and a peony flower was inserted to complete the look.

This look and appearance took a whopping hour to complete, my butt was about to become numb from sitting. I was very tempted to escape, but Jin Wen said that if I didn’t obediently sit still and let her dress me, Bi Qingshen Jun wouldn’t bring me with him…..in the interest of this I quietly sat down, but the rouge had a nasty scent, so I refused to let her paint my face with it.

It was not easy putting on every piece of garment, so I finally rushed to the hall. Bi Qingshen Jun was waiting for me, he gloomily wore a white garment embroidered with serpents. In the instant he saw me, his eyes froze, but he immediately let out a gentle laugh. He then pulled my hand and waved to Jin Wen and head servant Xiaolin to depart, the page boy lead us to the kirin and two horses, together we left.

I naturally went on the same mount as Shifu, while the other two followed from behind, the clouds soared and the mist dissipated, and very soon, we’ve arrived at the East Sea Coast. The alarming turbulent waves burst and billowed, and rolled into a spray of mist.

I wanted to ask Bi Qingshen Jun how to enter the Dragon Palace, but he suddenly turned the kirin beast around dove under the water. The me that was afraid of water held onto him as if my life depended on it, I shut my eyes tightly and held my breath, afraid I would drown to death…..

Bi Qingshen Jun lightly stroked my back a few times, I waited for a long time, but I did not feel the sea water coming, so gradually, I carefully opened my eyes to discover that a big white air bubble has surrounded us, slowly descending.

Outside the bubble was all sea water, there were numerous fish swimming around us, all around us were colorful corals and sea grass much more beautiful than the ones on land. I excitedly called out, and extended my hands to the outside of the air bubble wanting to catch the little fish, the icy water soaked my hands.

Jin Wen also looked very excited, because this place here was her home. She kept introducing me to the surrounding scenery, and told me, “You need to be more careful, don’t make your clothes wet.”

Bi Qingshen Jun explained to me, “This is the Dragon Palace’s Water Pearl, everyone that has an invitation or anyone that is with one that has an invitation, when entering the sea, within a radius of five feet of the item, water would be automatically separated, and the movement of the water would be able to be controlled.”

Just then, the Dragon Palace’s welcoming page boy came, I could smell the fragrant scent of shrimp from his body. I moved closer to him and pretended to take a bite out of him, scaring him into trembling, he was afraid to move closer, only leading us the way from afar. Bi Qingshen Jun and everyone else didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Because I was really too excited, Bi Qingshen Jun let the page boy slow down the pace, letting us gaze at the sea views as much as possible. I saw an enormous school of fish, and I kept drooling and can’t wait to swallow them all into my belly, I saw that Jin Wen beside me frequently rolled her eyes.

Meow Meow Meowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें