Guess it's still not end huh?

I open up my eyes this morning only to find out that Teru is sleeping next to me in my bed.

"AHHH!!!"

I push him away. Fortunately, the wall from the bedside blocking him from falling but his head got smack against the wall. As a result, he wake up shock.

"Ouch!"

He rub his head.

"IM SORRY!"

Still laying on the bed, I put myself close to him, to rub him from his back of the head.

Teru's pov
My heart beating so fast as soon as she rush to pat my head. My sight is now only has her neck. I close my eyes, not wanting her to hear my heartbeat. I almost can feel her breath on my neck.

Her pat is so gentle and cautious.

Ugh... I can't... Her breath is tickling my neck.

I try my hardest to not giggle.

Seconds felt like hours. Finally, she go back to her position.

"Are you okay now?"

She ask me with a worried face. I know she doesn't mean it when she push me away. I guess she's just too shocked seeing me at her side.

"I'm okay now. Thank you"

I smile

And then, her face red. Embarrassed maybe. But I don't know why she's blushing.

"Anyway, do you love me too?"

Straight to the point, I ask her

She look shock, frustrated and even blush more.

Y/n's pov

"Why are you suddenly asking me that!"

"I want to know if you love me back?"

"I-i... I..."

"hmm?"

"I...dont know..."

"I don't want to lose you... And I do feel more than friend... But... I don't know what this certain feeling..."

He look at me... That face was disappointed at me. But he change it within a second to not make me feel sad.

"To be honest, I wasn't going to confess it to you since the beginning..."

He paused.

"I trust that this feeling will get over the time. This feeling will go away..."

Pause again.

"but up until now, my feelings for you haven't change. I do feel deeply in love with you y/n..."

Pause once again.

"To be truth, I'm lying if I said that I'm fine after what you said to me. I'm sad when you feel like that towards me but I do understand that you feel a lot of things these days."