Forget

Y/N Pov
I wake up as soon as I heard my alarm clock. I rub my eyes and look around. Good thing that I'm home now. I can't believe that's yesterday is my first day. "Why yesterday was so long???" I thought to myself madly. And now I need to get back to school again. I sigh and head towards the shower.

After showering
I'm now wearing my uniform. I'm glad because my mom brought for me three of it so it would be less tiring for me to wash it. I wear it along with my sock. I look at the mirror noticing that my hair messy. I look at my desk and found my brush that next to my watch. I pick it and start to brush my hair.

I place the brush at the desk after tied my hair. "Much better!" I thought satisfied with my hair look. I look at the mirror again and look at my ponytail. It reach my (h/l = shoulder/waist) (Idk? Maybe your hair reach your feet? I don't know how you look and how should I know that one of my reader is a Rapunzel?) (Sorry T~T Continue your reading) I feel much more space. I wear my watch and head downstairs.

I found my parents there eating while chatting with each other. I'm taking seat between them and start to eat as well. I saw a lunchbox next to my seat so I guess it was mine.

"How are things with Teru, Y/N?" Mom start the conversation. "Huh?" I say chocked on drink. "Y'know... Your childhood friend?" Mom continue. "Oh! He... We're doing great! He say that his parents has business trip to America. He must be strong going through that." I say to mom casually to make things normal. I guess my memories are not really that bad. "Owh... Is he the one who take care of his siblings?" Dad questioning me. "Yah... But it's seems that he still can manage it." I say while eating the last piece of my food. "Gosh... I'm so full now." I say while rubbing my stomach. I began to pick my bag and lunchbox that mom prepared next to me.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" I say with a cheery voice. "Bye, sweetie!" mom shout at me while waving. I'm doing the exact same thing too. While my father look at me and wave without any word. Not that I take it seriously because he doesn't like talking much.

I wear my shoes and head outside. I excitedly opens the door and I saw Teru at the gate waiting for me. I rush towards him in shocked. "Why are you waiting for me? You didn't tell me first!" I say. I feel guilty because I'm eating too slow and spoke much at breakfast. "Nah. I'm okay. But didn't I told you already?" He say questioning me. "What do you mean?" I say. "Your phone. I already text you this morning." he say. "Oh! Really???" I'm taking out my phone from my pocket.
I open my flip phone to see message from Teru. It turns out that Aoi and Yashiro texting me too. "Oh my... I should look into my phone more often" I thought to myself regreting that I made them all waiting for my reply. I click and saw that Teru actually send it. "Sorry..." I say not feeling guilty about it. How many times that I need to feel guilty? I thought. "Nah~ Don't worry. I'm not waiting too long. Now, let's go!" he say while grabbing my hand. "Ehh!!!" I say shocking because of his actions. He swing my hands like a kid swinging their hands with their best friend. It seems that I didn't have choice so I don't pull my hand and let him playing with it. I look at him. He looks more relax now but yet childish. I don't blame him tho. It must be hard to be a president of the student council and straight A student. This must be a way to him to release his stress.

After arrived at school

I untie the hand because I don't wanna hearing students gossiping about me again like yesterday. Even tho I don't care about it. I went inside and say goodbye to Teru and he did the same as well. I stepped inside the classroom and saw a lot of students in there. It's complete different from my first day at school. Some students are not from my class too but I don't wanna be rude so I just let it be like that. I saw Aoi and Yashiro talking to each other at Yashiro desk. "Heyya, guys!" I say cheerfully looking at them. "Hi, Y/N-chan!" Aoi say to me sweetly. She still doesn't change, huh? But who people that change only in a day? I sigh. "Why Y/N-chan? Why are you sighing?" Yashiro said worrying about me. She such a sweetheart for worry about me. I need to less sighing in a day. "Nah... I'm okay. Just tired because yesterday. I'm helping Teru-senpai with his paperwork." I say making an excuse to not let them worry about me. "Sorry for not replying to your text too... I'm tired and go sleep as soon as I got home." I say. "Oh! Don't worry! It's okay. No need to worry about us!" Aoi say. "Alright." I simply say. "Wahh!!! You're helping Minamoto-senpai yesterday? You must have do something together, right?" she's now fangirling in front of me and Aoi. We enjoy our time together. "Y/N? Do you like ghost stories?" Aoi say changing the subject to not hearing any fangirling Yashiro. "Yeah. If it's good then why not?" I answer. "In this school. There are seven wonders. Each one of them has special abilities. But I'm going to tell you about the seven of the seventh mystery. Hanako-san." Aoi say with a spooky voice trying to make me scared bit unfortunately isn't Hanako-san is pretty old and common? Yashiro-san just sitting while hearing her story without complaining. I guess she already heard this rumor. "Isn't Hanako-san is pretty common in every school?" I say comparing this story with my old school. "No~ This is more than that~ He haunting in our school. At the third stall in the old building there." Aoi point her index finger there. The same placed I hide yesterday. "Woah..." I say. "Don't tell Aoi about yesterday, alright?" Yashiro whisper to me and luckily that Aoi doesn't noticed her whisper since she looks away at the building. I nodded slowly. "And if you succeed summoning her. She will grant your wishes!" Aoi say excitedly. "But be careful with your wishes, if he grant it then he will takes something that you hold dear in your life..." Aoi say again with her spooky voice. "Woah. That's sound cool!" I say interested in her story. "That was me!" Then Hanako-kun comes out of nowhere talking next to my ear. I was shocked and try to scream but Yashiro-san close my mouth to avoid it. "Why, Y/N-chan? Are you feeling scared???" Aoi say proudly knowing that she succeeded scared me. She giggle. If only she knew that Hanako-kun that was making me shocked, she will thinking that I'm crazy. "Yeah... That's scared me so much. Thanks for the good story. I thought it was like the other story but it turns out not." I say making an excuse about my behavior. Hanako-kun then hug me from the back and look at me with his big eyes. Gosh... He is so cute...