Truth

"Where are we?"

"Looks like we're in the past. Not a single building was built here" -Jake-

"Yup! We're in the number "?" boundary (the one who kidnapped Aoi)" -Tsukasa-

"Ouh..."

"So... Where is it actually?"
-Jake-

"That's you to know"
-Tsukasa-

"what-"

"Byeeeee"
-Tsukasa-

Tsukasa lost from their sight as he wave away from them.

"Now, what were supposed to do..."

"Search him" -Jake-

"I know. But where?"

"That's what searching is for" -Jake-
*roll his eyes*

(¬_¬)

This place is full of tree and forest. It really is giving the old and traditional vibe.

...

They search everywhere and couldn't find the person they're looking for. Many people are there but they refuse to let her know about the supernatural.

"Let's give up" -Jake-

"No... We still need to search for him or maybe her..."

"How are we supposed to search him of we didn't know how he look???" -Jake-

"Shut up"

(There must be a way for us to meet him... Tsukasa already escort us here... We shouldn't waste it)

"Let's just go home first and come later"
-Jake-

"I-"

They went back to the school. But now, the student are walking to school.

"We should be careful or Teru will find us. I'm not ready to meet him yet"

"Yeah..."
-Jake-

They walk pretty fast, entering their classroom and pretending like nothing happen.

"Hi, y/n!"
-Aoi-

"Hey! What are you guys doing just now?"

"Ah! We're just talking about the rumor in this school!"
-Aoi-

"Oh, really? What is it?"

While Aoi tell me the rumor, I can't help but notice that Nene is acting kinda weird since I went inside. I don't know why.

"Wuuuu.... So mysterious"

I said in a spooky tone of voice. Playing along with her.

"It's so-"
-Aoi-

Suddenly, she stop talking. I'm shocked. She even stop breathing!