It's a long day

Y/N Pov
I ended up eating in the dining room with Minamoto family. I flashback for a few minutes ago, when I was trying to go outside but getting grab by Teru. I'm glad tho it was Teru that taking care of me.
He has a brother that cooks well. He serve us some food and it's tasty. I moved my hand a little bit. "Ouch!" I say in my mind.

My hands hurts but I dare to tell Teru and continued eating even tho every time I moved, it's pretty hurt. "Wow! This is good! Are you the one that makes these?" I compliment his younger brother. I try not to think about my hand. I look at his brother. He is pretty similar to Teru but in a cute way. I mean he has fangs too, y'know? I'm melting every time I look into some cute guys with fangs. "Thanks..." he laughs nervously. He seems shy like me yesterday. I can't blame him tho. I'm popping up in their room without telling them. "Who are you?" a girl earlier than playing with her doll asking me. "She's cute..." I thought. She grabs my clothes. Cute enough to make me melt. "I'm-" I say but getting interrupted by Teru that introduce me. "She is my friend! Her name is F/N L/N! But you can call her F/N-chan for short." Teru explains while smiling. "Right, Y/N~?" Teru looks at me with his soothing face but it gives me chills when he did it. "Y-yeah! Of course! C-call me Y-Y/N-chan! It would be more comfortable for me if you called that!" I nervously say and stutter even more when I look at Teru's face. "Then, Y/N-chan? say ahh~" Teru say to me. I'm shock looking at him handing me his spoon into my mouth. It's been quiet for a few seconds, they look at me and Teru. I'm embarrassed and my cheek feels like it's burning hard. I force my mouth to open to make the situation less awkward. "C'mon Y/N! Don't force your hand to move. Let me feed you!" he smiled while feeding me with his spoon. "How did you know???" I say surprised at his words. "Isn't it obvious?" he says with his smile. Sometimes it is annoying to see him smile at the wrong situation... I sigh letting he feed me. I'm embarrassed but at the same time, I actually glad that he help me because this hand is damn in hurt. I wonder what is happening to my hand and how my parents gonna react to it. Wait. Parent?!
"Eh! How about my parents?!! They must worrying waiting for me!" I scream yelling about it. I'm afraid if they going to report to police about it. Everyone is shocked by my voice but Teru just smile. I swear he is really annoying when he smile at the wrong moment. "Nah~ I already told them that you are going to stay at my place to study with me. They even ask me multiple questions but still let you tho." he say. "You need to return home around eight. Is that okay?" he say continuing his last sentence. I rub my chest feeling relieved that my parents not waiting me at home. "Thanks, god..." I sigh. "Sorry... For yelling..." I say in guilty. Oh my god... Now I'm really embarrassed... Then, I suddenly feel that there's someone that grabbing my clothes. I look next to me. "M-my name is Teira..." That cute girl reply. Oh god... Now I'm guilty. Suddenly, my world turns out black. I couldn't see anything. Oh my... This must be my disease. I sigh. I'm in the world that completely black. An empty black dark world. It's hard for me to live normally with this disease. I gather my emotions and trying to get inside myself. I snapped out of if and look at Teira. "That's a good name you got there. Then, nice to meet you, Teira-san!" I say nicely trying to push away the guilty moments before. I grab her hands, two of them. I hold it and bring it close to my lips while I say it. I don't want them to see my face changed so I down my head a little bit while say it. I smile looking at them wearing my facade. "And you~?" I ask his younger brother. "I-I'm Kou..." he say shyly. Still a shy boy, huh? I thought to myself. "Woah! You look similar like your brother. But you're way cuter~" I say complimenting him. I didn't lie tho. He looks cute with his fangs. Then, I continued chatting with them. Trying to get their good impression on me. Beside, I would love new friends.

~after eating (in living room)~

Y/N Pov
I'm now playing with Teira while Kou was in his room do his homework. Teru is... Next to me. And he is too close that my face starts to burn again. But I try to not show it.