Sorry I forgot to send this

Today is Wednesday, which means that there will be PE class. A figure with
H/L H/C hair appear in bedroom open her closet and taking clothes out from there. It's white shirt with a blue shorts. The girl wear the shirt and shorts. She looks at her leg, the shorts almost reach her knees. She sigh looking. "This is gonna be cold..." Y/N thought as she sigh looking in the mirror. "Well... Maybe I have to wear socks that reach my knees. So, it won't be cold." Y/N thought as she look at the bed that has a pair of socks on it. She wear it and find it pretty warm her leg.

YN Pov
PE is my first class today. So I will bring my uniform there to change after finish it. I wonder what will it be... Are we going to stretching or play something together? I thought as I fold my uniform to fit it into my bag. Hmm... I should open my phone to see if Teru's waiting like yesterday. I open my phone and found out that his text reach many. "Wow... You really like walking to school with me." I text him. "Who doesn't want to walk to school with their friend?" he replying to my text. "Look outside." he text me. As soon as I read his message, I immediately run to my window to see if he's there. I look out and saw nothing. "Are you actually do that?" he then text me with an laughing emoji. "Hey! Don't fool me!" I text him; embarrassing because thinking for a moment that he was actually there. "Alright 2x..." he text me. "You better be fast now because I'm on way there." he text me. "Ehh!!! Don't be so fast!!!" I text him as I rush downstairs. The loud thumping comes from me kinda shaking the home a little bit or maybe it's because I was the one that shaking. I went down and find him there eating breakfast with my family. He's holding his phone while shocked looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh... That's why your always late coming home." dad say while looking at me after Teru done chatting about a few days ago. "Hehehe...." I awkwardly laughing. I know that I'm not really good at be my father expectation but at least I will try my best to be. "Then what are you doing when your went there?" mom asking me. "Owh! I'm visiting Teira! His younger sister!" I say while thinking about her. That sweet smile it's just making me melting. "Yeah. She take a good care of her. Sometimes she looks more like a sister to be true." he complimenting me. Woah... He's compliment me? Wow that's new. Event tho he's not actually treating me badly but wow... I stuck inside my mind. "Hey, are you okay, Y/N-chan?" Teru then shake me a little bit. He's moving his hand in front of my face.
"Y-yeah..." I say. I don't even realize that I'm gazing for a few second. "Oh! My little Y/N is shy!" mom say making things worse. "E-ehh!" I say. "Y/N, are you close enough to make him call you Y/N?" dad asking me and of course I said yes to prevent his protective side. "After all we're childhood friend..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really need to come here breakfast with my parents?" I sigh as I went outside after breakfast. "It's not a bad thing, okay?" Teru say :< . "it's not my plan. Your parents saw me and drag me in when I text you "Look outside. Then they ask me if I can join they breakfast and I'd say sure." Teru say. Suddenlly I feel that my hands warm. I look at my hand and found his hand holding mine. "You really like holding hands with me, huh?" I say 😒. "Hahaha. Your warm y'know that, right?" he say turning his face away from me. "Eh! Your shy? Oh my! You really cute!" I tease him and he is actually cute when he shy. "Eh! Don't tease me!" he say as he covering his face that show a little red. "Ok. Let's go before we're late." I say as I dragging him.

Skip until PE period
Y/N walk with Yashiro and Aoi while chatting about something random. "What are we gonna do in PE class?"
Y/N ask knowing that it's her first time in her new school. She thought maybe it's going to be different so she ask. "Nothing pretty much... Coach always make us play something. I don't know what now but last week, we were playing basketball. I don't know what this week gonna be." Aoi say. "I hope this week we're not going to play soccer. It's really hard to control the ball." Yashiro say as she shaking her head. "Yeah... That will be hurt us when it hit." Aoi complain. "Ohh... I'm never play it before... But we're just going to kick the ball, right?" Y/N say. "Yeah... But it's hard to control the ball and make it going to place that we want..." Yashiro sigh. "Don't worry! It's going to be okay!" Aoi giving us motivation to keep us relief. "Thanks for the support, Aoi." Y/N say. "Anytime" she say giggly. Then, they reach the fields and saw the coach waiting while holding a ball.
"Oh my... This is going to be soccer." Yashiro said as she facepalm. "Yeah..." Aoi sigh while Y/N wondering how to play. "Just kick ball and make goal." Y/N  thought trying to make her calm because she's already trembling.