Miss you

Our step stop in front of the student council room. The silent still filling our way here.
We went in and take a sit near each other.

"y/n?"

"Huh... Yes?"

"What is it feels like to be here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're inside this dreamy fake world. What's it feels like?"

"I..."

"I'm not gonna lie that this world is more interesting than the real one but... In this fake world with this fake people... I can't take them as a truly friend remembering that they just fake one from the real version."

"Ouh..."

"Uhm... Maybe it is sudden but y/n? What happen in class when you said you have a crush on me?"

*y/n.exe stop working*

I try to explain to him. *y'know like marinette try so hard to talk to Adrien*

Teru's Pov
When I saw y/n panicking after I said it, I can't help but feeling excited. She rarely doing that. She keeps the cool underneath her. However, this time. I got to see her like this is very funny.

I giggle a bit. Honestly, I know it's because Yashiro-san clumsy mouth making the excuses but it's enjoyable.

y/n pov
Ah!!! How should I tell him?!

"Hahaha. I understand why."

"If you know why, then why ask me?"

My cheeks burning

Geez... This boy is so annoying.

"Just wanna see your cute face flustered"

I cover my face with my hand. Don't wanna see him.

"Eh! No teasing"

"Hahaha. Alright. Let me take a picture of you."

Then he point his phone towards my direction.

"Eh why?"

"Because you're so cute when you're flustered."

I pout. I don't know that he such a teaser. I should tease him more later.

"y/n!"

Someone shouting my name. I turn around searching for the owner of the voice.

Then Nene come rushing towards me and hug me.

"Eh?"

"I... *sob* *sniff* will die..."

So she knew it already... I don't know it would be this fast.

She all crying while hugging me that sit still.

I pat her back