Hang out

Y/N Pov
I woke up late this morning. I'm gaming all night until it's around two or three... I guess? I move my body and sit. "9:31 huh? I guess it's not too late" I thought as I look at my clock. I yawn and make my way downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I say mom that sitting on the couch while knitting. My dad watching his favorite soccer team on the tv. "I'm making the egg fried rice (uncle Roger) this morning. I left them in the fridge. Heat it up with microwave." mom say without turning her head facing me that was on her back. "Alright." I simply say and making my way heating it.

After breakfast by myself
"What'cha watching dad?" I asking him. I know what's he's watch but decided to ask anyway. "As you see, I watch my favorite soccer game." he say staring at the screen. Wanna join? It's been a long time since you watch with me." he say. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" I say sitting next to him. Leaning against his chest like I always do when I was a kid.

When I watch the game, I can't control myself to feel satisfied when I look at them making goal. Sometimes, I even argue with my dad who's gonna win. Even tho I can't control myself to not behave like that, I'm enjoying the time that I got to spend time with my dad.

After done watching the soccer, I go upstairs and went to my phone looking for something new things while scrolling through the instagram. Suddenly, Teru chat me. His notifications pop from the top of my screen. I went to my messages and click Teru's right away.

Chat

"What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing pretty much. Just scrolling through my instagram."

"Wanna go hanging out?"

"Yeah. That would be great."

"I'm coming there in around half an hour. Is that okay with you?"

"Yup"
"See you soon"

I

close my phone and make my way showering.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I look over my closet couldn't find anything that would be comfortable for me to wear. Then, I saw a F/C dress hanging at the corner of the closet. I take it out and placed it in front of my chest to see if it's looks like I want on the mirror. "This would do." I say as I look at the dress again. It's not too long but I wear jeans to match it. I look on my table and found that the watch laying there. Why not wearing it? I thought and attach it to my wrist. "Perfect" I mumble proudly. Then, I go downstairs and found my parents still there. Which means I need to ask for their permission. "Mom, dad. I'm going to hang out with my friend! Can you let me?" I ask them politely. "Yeah. Just make sure you come before five, okay?" dad say. "Thanks dad!" I say as I rush to the front door. "Take care of yourself, sweetie!" mom shout at me before I got to out. "I will!" I shout. Then, I went outside and didn't see him there. "Well... Maybe he's gonna come later. I wait here for a little." I thought as I open my phone again to fill my time.

After a few minutes pass
I heard someone's running around here so I look around and found Teru that running. "Sorry for late!" he say as he taking a second to gather his strength to talk. "Nah~ Don't worry I'm not waiting too long. C'mon let's go!" I say grabbing his hand and bring him with me. "Where we gonna go?" I ask him. "I don't know. How about you?" Teru answer with another question. "Hmm... I don't know too... Maybe... A movie? That's what they do when hanging out, right?" I ask him. "

L-like... A date?" he say slowly.

"Huh? What did you say? I don't really hear you before." I ask him didn't hear what was him mumbling about. "Yeah. It's sounds good! Let's go!" the situation change. He's now the one who pulling me. I'm just gonna roll with it since I don't mind him.

Arrived at the cinema
"What kind of movies do you wanna watch?" he ask me. "I don't know. Any ideas?" I ask him. "Maybe this." he say pointing at a movie called "Love Life". "Love life? Seriously? They will think us as couple." I questioning him. "My friends told me that this movie funny." he say while smirking. "I guess this is comedy romance. But whatever. As long as its movies." I say doesn't care about the movie. "I didn't have anything to watch anyway so I'll go with you." I say. He takes my hand to the counter and purchase the ticket while I'm buying snacks as popcorn and drinks. I hold the snack and went to his place. He still in the line. He takes one of the popcorn and eat them. "I wanna some too." I say. "But unfortunately, my hands full holding these snacks." I say sighing. "Don't worry. I feed you." Teru say and within the blink of my eyes, he's already holding want in front of my mouth. I nervous and my mouth shaking when I open it. "Now our turn!" he say to me. "I would like to watch "Love Life"!" he say smirking at the receptionist. Somehow, she's blushing while giving Teru. I guess he's really that handsome? I look at him and staring him long as he talk to the receptionist. He then look at me after done. I turns my head immediately pretending like I doesn't do anything.

Teru Pov
Y/N staring at me for quiet long and when I turn my head facing her. She's pretending not doing anything. Her soft cheek turning to soft pink suddenly. She's so adorable when she's like this. "Let's go in." I say bringing her with me inside the room we're supposed to be.

At the whole movie, there's nothing really happen. Just a girl that shy fall in love with a handsome and success guy. It's simple as that but the author really know how to make things interesting. Me and Y/N laughing together looking at those comedies that shows up.

I look at her hand and slowly trying to touch them. Her hands looks so soft. When I successfully touch her hands, she doesn't even noticed it. Maybe she's gotten used to mine. I smile and then watching the movie until it ended.

Y/N Pov
"Great movie, isn't it?" I say complimenting. "Yeah. Sure do." Teru say as he made a little stretching. "Well... What's we gonna do now? It's still early to go home." I say looking at my watch. "Hmm... Now I know what we gonna go." he say smirking at me. I wonder what he has in his mind. "But first, let's buy some food because I still feel hungry after even after eating those snacks." he say rubbing his belly. "Let's buy a..." I say as I look around. "There! Let's buy cake!" I say pointing at there. "Okay. As you say m'lady." he say as he kissing my hand. "It's not funny teasing me like that..." I say mumbling as I feel my cheek burning. "Hahaha... Let's go." he say.

After buy the cakes.
"Where we going?" I ask.

Somewhere