New friends

"I have a crush on him~"she said it as she fangirling. "Yeah. She has crush on him since 6 months ago. " Aoi said sweetly. You noticed her sweet figure along with her actions towards people. "Then, are attracted to any men in school, Aoi-chan?" you said curiously.
"I don't know... Maybe I'm not a person that have crush that easily." she said sweetly. "That must be easy for her to find one because she's beautiful." you thought to yourself. "Plus she's a sweet girl" you thought.

You're chatting with them. Then, there's guy that come towards Aoi confess his love to her.

???:I love you Aoi-san! Please be my girlfriend!

Aoi: 2 points. (giggle) You're way too direct and you interrupt us talking.

Yashiro wipe her desk with wet tissue and suddenly realized that her skin slowly changing to the scale.

Yashiro: Sorry guys! I'ma going to the toilet now. I suddenly feels wanna pee...

She said nervously and rush towards the bathroom leaving you,Aoi and Akane.

You saw that guy wearing a glasses along with his orange hair. You just sit there confusedly processing the situation but you broke.

Aoi looks at you and realized that you're broke. She shake you slowly to bring you to yourself but you're too broke and she start panicking around you.

Aoi Pov
While I was chatting with (Y/N), Akane interrupt us. It's annoying me how he interrupted me and (Y/N) talking. I turn to look at him. "2 point" I say to him. "You interrupt me and (Y/N) talking" "Plus, you didnt find a good time." I said sweetly to him. It's been like this since we're in fifth grade. I wonder when he will stop. It's not like I hate him. I just not feel anything for him and then, I have another friends now, (Y/N).
Yashiro always leave me alone lately. "She had something to do" she say but it's been like this for a few weeks ago after I told her about Hanako-san, the seventh wonder of school. After that, she always busy. I wonder what happened to her. I'm glad I have (Y/N) tho. Speaking of the witch... I turn my face again to (Y/N). Oh my... She's broke now. I should tell her about Akane. I shake her slowly to make her awake but she doesn't respond to it. I'm panick...I'm shaking her more and more and then she come back to life. God... I really worry about her.

Y/N
I look at the two of them, Aoi look at me with the worry one. While Akane is looking at me disgustingly. I wonder what did I do until he look at me like that. "God thanks. You're not broke badly." Aoi say, feels relieved that I come back to life. "Oh... Hehehe. Sorry..." I said nervously while laughing awkwardly. "I forgot to introduce you to Akane-kun!" she said back to her sweet self. "This is Akane Aoi! My childhood friends." she say. You look at him as you realized that he has the same name as Aoi but only the opposite of it. "Isn't he just confessed to you?" I say nervously as he look at me madly. "Yeah! He always do that until I accept it. Don't worry. You will get used to it later because he ask me many times in a day." she said sweetly looking at me. I look at his face that blushingly mad at me. "Maybe he's embarrassed about it."
I thought while turn my eyes to see the class. Glad I didn't draw many attention to me. "I'm (F/N)(L/N)! I said trying to make good impression to him. I want to avoid bad relationships with other people. "I'm Akane Aoi. Nice to meet you" he say changing his expression to soft one that make you feel relieved. Then you're chatting with him for a little and you back to Aoi.

Suddenly, Yashiro comes in. "Hi, Aoi!" she say to the girl next to you. You chat with them until the teacher came in. Everyone stands up and greeting the teacher.

Tsuchigomori: Alright, class. As you know, we're having a new student here. (Y/N)! Come here and introduce yourself to class.

Y/N: A-alright...