How we met...

Y/N Pov
I look at him. "Well... Our house are next to each other, so it's normally for us to be friend. Plus we're attend to the same school as well. First time we met are when your parents moving next to my house. Your parents are busy moving things around. I was looking at the truck from my window and saw you on the backyard. That's when I realized that you playing with your dolls alone. I thought "why not greeting her? She seems cute tho." but that's when I was little. You know you look really girly when you play with them. I rush from the second floor of my house and comes to my backyard and sneak to yours." he say (the whole sentence up there is what Teru talk. I don't want you to confused.) "Wow. What a stalker." I say mocking him. I remember that too but I didn't remember that he's greeting me. He then continuing his story.

Flashback through the memory
"What'cha doin' there?" the little kid with blond hair shouting to a girl that playing with her dolls. She looks around trying to found out who's calling her. Her E/C eyes met with the blue sky eyes that owned by little kid Teru. Once she looks at him, she turns her head again continue playing with her dolls. She is completely ignoring him. Little kid Teru then jump of the fence and take a step near little kid Y/N.
He's surprisingly did well on jumping on it. Then, he slowly tap the girl shoulder. She's ignoring it and continue playing with her doll. Little kid Teru then mad and hold her shoulder and shaking her. Even tho it's bothering little kid Y/N, she still remain in silent. Little kid Teru then walk to the front direction of her. He's looking at her that mumbling something. "Hey. Don't ignore me!" he say in a high tone. Then little kid Y/N look at front of her facing the good looking boy. "What do you want?" she simply say without expressing any emotion like Sakura Nananime. ( the green haired girl that bound to tsukasa) She then down her head facing her dolls. "I want to be friend with you!" little kid Teru excitedly saying that. Little Y/N look up at Teru, staring at him for a few seconds in silent. "No." she simply say. "Eh! Why?" he say shocked about her answer. "I can't talk to strangers. It will making me in danger." little Y/N say. "I'm not a dangerous stranger, okay???" he say desperately want to befriend her. "Are you really want to have a friends that much?" little Y/N ask him. "Yup! I want you to be my friends!" he say as he skipping in excitement. "Alright. Then let's be friend." little Y/N giving him her hand and he hold it as he happy to have a friend. "What are we going to do now since we were friend?" little Y/N ask. "Let's go with..." little Teru look around and noticed a pond near their house in the woods. "Why not go there?" he point his finger to the pond. "Isn't forest is dangerous?" little Y/N say. "Hmm... You do have a point." he say while in a thinking pose. "How about I'm taking my weapon with us?" he say. "You have a weapon? Doesn't it dangerous for a kid like us to have it?" little Y/N yelling about dangerous things again. "Don't worry! I have train with my parents to master it!" he say as he rush to his house taking something. A few minutes pass, little Y/N waiting looking at his back door. She waits patiently for him to open his doors. Then suddenly, her moms comes to her. "Y/N! What are you doing here, sweetie?" her moms comes hug her. "I'm waiting for my friends to come out from his house." then little Y/N points to the next house of them. "Oh! You make a friend already? Who is he or she?" mom talking as she kneel down letting me sit there with her. "His... Umm... I don't know. He said that he wants to take me to the pond there." little Y/N points the pond near their house. Even tho it's inside the woods, little kid Y/N show her the pond. "Oh! That's just near us but surprisingly have the woods around it." "Are you sure it safe, sweetie?" her mom ask her worriedly. "Don't worry. He can protect me!" little kid Y/N showing some of her smile. "If you say so but don't go too far inside it, okay?" her mom warning her. "Alright. I promise." little kid Y/N make a pinkie promise to her mom. "Alright. If you wanna see me, find me in the kitchen. I'm going tidy up some of our things." her mom shout at her as she began to walk far from her. "Okay." little Y/N simply say and continue staring at the door. "Bah!" suddenly a loud noise comes from the back of her making she shocked and immediately turns her body to look at the back. "Hahaha! It's lovely to see your other expression!" he say laughing when little Y/N staring at his face. "Oi! Quit staring at me! You're weirdo." he say as he fold his arms. "Okay. Do you have your weapon now?" little Y/N ask him. "Yeah!" he take out his swords. It's bothering her sight because the sun reflect it's shining. "Alright. Take that off. It can blind me if I'm looking at it more." little Y/N say. "Okokok" then the swords dissapear in the thin air as a smoke. "How you did that?" little Y/N asking him. "It's secret." little Teru say as his index finger making the silent pose. "Alright." little Y/N simply say. "Let's go!" little Teru holds on Y/N hands and bring her to the pond. Little Y/N doesn't seems to mind it and go along with him.

After arrived at the pond
"What do you think?" little Teru ask. Little Y/N kneel down looking at all the sakura tree around the pond. She's not answering. "Not a fan of talking, huh?" little Teru thought as he look at Y/N behind her. She's sitting enjoying the scenery that rarely can see. "What is this?" little kid Y/N ask while handing him a petal from sakura tree. Teru turn his head looking at Y/N that hand him a sakura petal. "Oh! This is sakura petal from that tree." Teru say while pointing the tree. Little kid Y/N nod and staring at the petal. A few minutes pass, the silent fill between them. Teru just sitting next to her while y/n still staring at it. "What's your name?" little Y/N then talk. "I'm Minamoto Teru but we're already close so you can call me Teru-kun. "I'm F/N L/N. But you can call me F/N-chan since you gave me permission for calling you by your first name." little Y/N say. "That's good. We've just met and we've already close. Just like I want." little Teru say. "What do you mean by "just like I want?" little Y/N interested and ask him. "Do you want to be my friend that badly?" little Y/N start to talk more. "Woah! Now you're already talk more!!!" he excitedly say. "Do you love me talking more often?" little Y/N ask while holding her doll tight. "Of course!" little Teru yell while looking at her giving her his big smile. "O-oh... I will try my best..." little Y/N say slowly. Her cheeks start to have pink blush. Probably because she shy. Then after that they stay in silent looking at the pond. Time has passed, the petals start to filled the ground. Suddenly, the bush shaking a little bit making both of them shocked. Teru is ready with his sword to protect little Y/N behind him. "What is that?" little kid Y/N ask in fear. "She's shaking..." little Teru know from her voice. He look at her back and hold her hands. "Don't worry. I'm here. It will be okay." little Teru look at her smiling trying to calm her down. He takes a step closer towards the bush with
Y/N in his other hand. He then immediately slash the bush apart. It turns out that a little monke there shaking in fear as he slash. "Oh... It's just a monke..." little kid Teru mumble in relieved. "Gosh... Thanks nothing there..." little Y/N let out a relief sigh. "Of course she can't see the monke. It's one of the supernatural thing." little kid Teru thought as he glancing at her sigh while rubbing her chest. "Let's go home for now." little kid Teru say as he hold her hands tight. His swords dissapear from the existence. "A-alright..." little Y/N stutter when he's holding her hand more tight than before. It's not hurting but surprisingly she found that attractive. Then little kid Teru bring little Y/N went to her home safely.

End of flashback

"Yeah... That's the story about how we met. I'm pretty sure that you already forgot about it." Teru say as he finish his ice cream. "Owh... That's actually pretty normal." Y/N say. "Right?" he say as he take a tissue and wipe his mouth. Then y/n answer it with a simple yup. She looks at Teira that enjoying her times eavesdropping them. Not that y/n care if she eavesdropping. "Alright. Everyone has finish their ice cream right?" Teru ask looking at Y/N and Teira. "Yeah. We're just waiting for you to finish it." Y/N say as she roll her eyes. "Hey! You the one that ask me!" Teru say. "Yeah 2x... Let's go now." Y/N say as she walk to Teira to hold her hand. "Let's go!" little Teira say excitedly. Teru looks at them then smile. "They really look like sister together like that." he thought as he stand walking closer to them. Y/N looking at Teru. "Let's go! Don't be such a snail." Y/N say. "Alright" he say as he comes to her. Y/N look next to her and noticed that he's holding her hands. Not that she's mind and then she look at Teru face that he turn away from her. His face has a pink shade of blush. Y/N then smirk and decided to tease him. "Wuu... I don't know we're so close~" Y/N say teasing him. "Shaddup... Let's just go..." he mumble. Then they went home together.