"Good. Now we finally won't have to worry about that pest anymore."

"I don't know Jett, you've got to admit he does show some real heart and determination to follow us this far at the rate we were moving, especially without getting much explanation." Chuck commented.

"It's like a mosquito following someone with O positive blood, what's your point?"

"My point is, how about we cut him a little slack. I doubt he'll stop following us so we could at least make sure he doesn't drop dead while doing so. That'll be blood on our hands now won't it?"

Jett sucked his teeth at Chuck but said nothing.

"That settles it than. Lucy, bring him along. We'll go somewhere to eat and order him something."

"This is coming out of your wallet!" Jett retorted.

**

Matthew held his stomach that immediately growled the second he started regaining consciousness. He felt light headed and like he needed a shower. The smell of food filled his nostrils and that only made his stomach growl even more. He slowly opened his eyes to take in his surroundings. He could see multiple red dining booths along two aisles as well as a countertop with stools situated next to it. Behind the counter was a doorway, most likely leading to a kitchen. The place was painted an odd shade of green and the floor was wooden. A few people were in the booths and on the stools as a waiter took orders on his nexus and a drone delivered food and beverages to different customers. The drone was an old one, like first generation old where it looked like a vacuum cleaner with a dome shaped head and metallic appendages for arms.

Matthew was confused as to how he ended up there but quickly realized it was a diner. He looked to across from him to see Jett studying him with a scowl and that sent a chill down his spine that jolted him out of his stupor. To his left was Lucy and on Jeff's right sat Chuck.

"Where are we?" Matthew asked.

"Felipe's Diner, a small restaurant just outside the heart of the city. Atlanta is home to many different small businesses like this. It's a real convenience for it's residents." Chuck answered him as he scrolled through the menu on his nexus.

Matthew suddenly remembered the reason he had passed out in the first place and felt sick again.

"W-we're really in Atlanta?"

Chuck nodded.

"O-okay...please excuse me while I go and use the restroom."

"Take your time." Chuck said to him as Matthew got up and walked to the bathroom. After he was out of range Jett took out his nexus and began to look at the menu too but commented.

"He's probably going to puke his guts out you know."

"Most likely." Lucy said.

"Oh come on you two, have some faith now would you? Ooo, the European omelette sounds delightful."

**

Matthew stood inside of the diner bathroom, washing his face at the sink. When he splashed water against himself for maybe the seventeenth time, he looked up at the mirror. His face looked like that of a ragged old man who had experienced hell in his youth. His pastel blue hair was a proper representation of the Amazon jungle. His amber eyes had bags upon bags under them and his skin was pale from exhaustion. He weakly banged his head against the mirror and slowly shrunk down to his knees as his jaw rested on the sink.

"What the hell did I get myself into? We've been traveling by foot for two days straight, non stop and to top it off I've hardly eaten anything."

He began to mimick someone else's voice as he continued, "Go find the four legendary martial arts masters of Mesto Mecha! I'm sure theyll let you be there disciple.' Ugh lucky me."