"I don't think that that's relevant to what we just talked about," she commented.

"I don't know why you still decide to hang out with them, I don't know if I can trust you." He spat, "you could be a spy for them!"

"I would never!" The girl said. "I hope you realise that if I were to be a spy, they wouldn't like me if they found out I'm a death eater as well!"

Draco didn't reply, Cassiopeia turned her heel and started to walk. "You and I will send letters to Borgin. Better if we both do, he'll get frightened even more."

And she did send a letter as soon as she entered the Great Hall during lunch.  Threatening to send Greyback in his shop, and then asking him to find some objects that might be helpful for them.

Hermione, Ron and Harry glanced at the girl who looked very busy. Hermione frowned.

"She might have an emergency, that's all." said Hermione.

"At the first day of school?" questioned Ron. "Quite suspicious if you ask me. I mean, we saw her with her brother in Kockturn Alley."

"You heard her, Ron. She didn't know why she was even there, her mother or anyone does not give her information," said Hermione.

"Are you sure she wasn't lying?" asked Ron.

"Harry trusts her, she went out of her way to follow us in the Department of Mysteries last year," Hermione closed her book, placing it on her lap.

"After that she got the torture curse from Voldemort," added Harry, with a slight look of guilt. "And I trust her. She won't do anything that will break that trust. We've gone through this since the first time she came to Hogwarts, we don't have to go through this every year."

"Right." Ron cleared his throat.

"And what is so suspicious about writing a letter?" scoffed Hermione.

Cassiopeia folded the letter, placed it inside an envelope. She quickly finished her food, stood up and hurriedly went to the owlery where she placed it on a school owl leg, and sending it away.

She didn't want to use her own, something might happen to her owl and she didn't want to risk it.

The rest of the day was a huge headache for Cassiopeia. She had so many things in her mind that she wished she could erase. Using the obliviate charm wouldn't fix that.

As she sat on her chair beside Blaise, Professor McGonagall continued her lecture. Some Ravenclaw students putting their hands up when Professor asked a question, lazy Slytherins answering some questions too.

Just then, Snape bursts inside the classroom, everyone turned to look at him, but his eyes were fixed on Cassiopeia.

"Minerva, may I borrow Miss Malfoy? We've got something important that is needed to be talked about." Snape said, glancing at McGonagall who nodded.

"Sure." Professor McGonagall nodded.

Confused, Cassiopeia stood up from her seat, grabbing her bag after she placed all her things inside it. Quickly, she followed Snape out of the classroom.

Cassiopeia walked out of the classroom along with Snape. Quickly, she walked next to him. "Where are we going?"

"Dumbledore wants to have a word with you," he answered, in his usual monotone voice.

"About what exactly?" Her lips turned into a straight line.

Snape did not answer, he was only giving her a side-eye, he walked faster, his robes flying like a cape behind him.