Chapter 3

Aroon and Atid walks towards the parking lot in silence. They get into Aroon's car and sit there silently. Atid finally decides to break the silence.

Aroon: Your place or mine?

Atid: Neither. Can we..

Aroon: There is a hotel, few kilometers from here. Let's go there.

Atid: Hmm

Soon they reach the hotel. Aroon checks in and looks at Atid while waiting for the key. Atid looked a bit uncomfortable sitting in the lounge. His eyes darts everywhere as if searching for someone. Aroon quickly gets the key and walks towards Atid.

Aroon: Let's go.

Atid quickly gets up and follows Aroon towards the lift. They get into the lift and presses the button for their floor. As soon as they reach their floor,  they quickly gets into their room. Aroon flops down on the bed as soon as he gets inside the room.

Atid: I will freshen up a bit

Aroon: Hmm

As soon as Atid gets into the bathroom,  Aroon checks his phone. There are a few missed calls from Niran and Kiet. He decides to ignore the calls and talk to them in the morning. Right now he just wanted to deal with the problem before him, the problem named Atid. As he thought about him, the bathroom door opens and Atid wakes out naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist. Aroon's eyes go wide as he stares at the gorgeous man standing before him.

Aroon does not say anything and just stares at Atid.

Aroon (in mind): Wow!!! He looks sexy and those abs are to die for. Why the hell is he hiding this gorgeous body under a pile of clothes?

Atid: I.. I am sorry. The tap broke and my clothes got drenched. I had to remove them as they are all wet. I...

Aroon: She is an idiot.

Atid: Huh

Aroon: Your ex. She is a complete loser.

Atid: Oh

Aroon: She never saw you naked, did she?

Atid: No

Aroon: I don't think she would have ditched you if she had. You look sexy.

Atid's face and ears turn red hearing Aroon's words. He looks down unable to look into Aroon's eyes. Suddenly he felt someone's presence before him. He looks up and their eyes lock. Aroon captures his face within his palms and bring their faces closer until their lips touch. They felt sparks in their head as their lips touch. Aroon captures Atid's lower lips within his teeth and then let go with a pop. He then tilts their head and smashes their lips together. Aroon sucks and bites Atid's lips as a moan escapes his mouth. He pushes his tongue into his mouth and their tongues fight for dominance. As their tongues indulge in a battle, Aroon slides his hand all over Atid's body, caressing, pinching and marking the skin. Finally his hands reach the towel that is wound around his waist and he pulls it harshly. It unties and pools down at Atid's feet while Aroon looks at him standing before him in full glory.

Aroon: Wow!!!

Atid tries to cover himself with his hands but Aroon holds his hands behind him.

Aroon: Don't. Why would you hide something so gorgeous behind all these bundle of clothes?

Atid: I ... I.... No one ever told me I am worth looking.

Aroon: They are blind or should I say you are hiding yourself behind those hideous clothes.

Atid looks down and does not say anything.

Aroon: Look at me PAtid.

Atid raises his head and looks at Aroon.

Aroon: You should be proud of yourself. You are not only handsome but also an intelligent guy. Beauty with brains, that's what you are. So be confident about yourself.

Atid: Thank you.

Aroon: PAtid

Atid: Hmm

Aroon: We don't have to do this if you are.... I already won the challenge when you walked out of the bar with me. They will never know what happened in this room.

Atid: No... I.... I want this. I no longer want to wait.

Aroon: Is this your first time?

Atid nods his head as Aroon looks at him in shock.

Aroon: Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me?

Atid: Hmm

Aroon looks at Atid one last time and then starts removing his clothes. Once both of them are completely naked, Aroon gently pushes Atid on the bed and then straddles him. He looks into his eyes and once again captures his lips for a mind numbing kiss. As they end the kiss, they look at each other panting due to short of breath.

Aroon: I need to prepare you as It's your first time and this is going to hurt.

Atid just nods his head. Aroon takes out the lube and condoms that he had asked the bellboy to get. He then applies the lube on his fingers and starts to prepare Atid. A tear escapes Atid's eyes as the first finger enters him.

Aroon: I am sorry. Does it hurt?

Atid: No, it's okay.

Soon Atid is ready to take Aroon in. Aroon hovers over him and locks eyes with him. He captures his lips in a searing kiss as he enters him slowly.  Aroon could feel Atid's nails digging into his back as he enters him. He slowly ends the kiss and looks at Atid as he fully enters him. Atid's face is covered with tears as he looks at Aroon with a painful expression.

Aroon: P, do you want me to stop?

Atid: No, just give me some time to adjust.

Aroon: Hmm

After some time Aroon starts moving as requested by Atid. Soon the room is filled moans and skin slapping sounds. Atid lets out a high pitched scream as they reach their climax together. Aroon removes himself from Atid and flops down next to him. Soon they close their eyes and tiredness take over their body. They slowly drift into deep sleep.

Next day morning:

Aroon wakes up with a groan as sunlight falls on his face. He turns to his side and picks up his phone to check the time. It is already half past 10. He quickly gets up and looks at his surroundings and then at himself. He is surprised to see himself wearing his shirt and boxer as he remembers falling asleep naked. He looks at bed beside him and his thoughts drifts to what happened the previous night.

Aroon: PAtid

He looks around and found that Atid's clothes, phone and wallet are missing.

Aroon: Hmm, he left without a goodbye.

Aroon felt a pang in his heart like never before. His eyes suddenly fell on a piece of paper lying below his pillow. He quickly picks it up and reads.

Dear Aroon,

Thank you for making me feel special. Thank you for the beautiful night. Thank you for everything.

Goodbye

Atid

Aroon just stares at the piece of paper as his phone rings in the background.