They knew father will not spare them and me of he came to know they escaped. I'm ready to take any type of torture..

"We have no other way than lying father..", Lorenzo said to Franco after thinking about half an hour.

"If he come to know we lied, there will be a disaster. Remember?", Franco said in a warning tone.

"Come on. We've lied to him several times. It's going to be one of them. That's it. We are lying that we took Igor and Alina to our penthouse so that we can torture them more.", Lorenzo said and Franco nodded.

I don't care about these shirts as long as you leave them alone..

Lorenzo opened the door and left the place. So did Franco. Before they left, they turned off the lights and closed the door leaving the basement in pitch dark again.

---★---

It have been a day since I was put into the dirty basement. I wasn't given food or water which resulted in headache. My stomach hurts. It feels like something was squishing my stomach.

My throat is dry and I was laying in the cold sticky blooded floor. The door slightly opened revealing father and my two brothers.

"How's my daughter doing? Feeling relieved that I didn't kill you?", Father said and I didn't react and stayed where I laid.

"What about Igor and Alina, Lorenzo? How're they doing in your penthouse? Did you make sure you treat them well?", Father asked to Lorenzo. Lorenzo chuckled.

"Yes, father. They're doing...really good. They're being tortured well.", He said and I scoffed.

I feel relieved because Lorenzo lied to father about Igor and Alina. If not, I would've been tortured really badly like I have been in the past 8 times.

"I'm really bored of keeping you starved. Can we try something new? A new form of torture?", He asked and I stayed silent. Anyway, I have to accept it..

"Since my daughter started getting emotional feelings, I have to introduce someone whom you thought dead.. Trust me, dear. You'll be surely surprised. Let's hurt you physically after giving you a mental pressure.", He said and I wondered who it'd be.

Lorenzo and Franco's face showed no emotional. Lorenzo turned on the light. A man with white hair wearing a mask came into view. He was wearing black formals.

I wondered who he was. He removed his mask on his own and my eyes widened. The man I wished to never see. The man I dreaded the most since I was a child. The man who gave me strange nightmares. The man who raped me.

I remember shooting him in his chest. Shit! I should've shot him in the head! I should've blowed his brain!

The sudden trauma led me to regain past memories. There we're five of them in total. I suppose he's the only one survived.

"Long time no see, Lil Assassin.", He said laughing. That name alone is enough to make my nightmares more wilder than usual. My age was just 11 when multiple men took control over me together.

I was 11 years old. Father wants me to introduce me to his friends and he called me upstairs. I was rushing to upstairs because I know he'd punish me again if I was late.

Dark Love || A Mafia Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें