First Part

~~~=~~~

Did you ever experienced one day you'll be meeting your true love in a crowded place? In the rain? What will be your reaction? Will you be happy because it's a coincidence? Or will you be sad because it's a very wrong timing when you didn't looking for love, eh, it's a time your love will come?

Her name was Chloe Jane Gomez Lavigne, 20 years old, and a college girl student. She's studying in one of the famous universities in city, well, she'd became one of an independent girls around. She's not spending her money from her parents to try her how to manage herself and she succeeded and she's proud to tell this to her parents.

In her 20 years of living as an independent girl, she's looking for a man that will stay to her forever. Her classmates was in love, and she was nothing but single. She's not just an ordinary girl, she's famous because of her academic performance, and other students adore her especially boys, but they treated her only as a friend, their tutor.

But she didn't know, the only problem on her was she's only focusing on her studies, that's why she didn't realized her true love don't come. She's hoping for that day will come and not to wishing every night that her knight and shining armour will knock into her apartment and say hi. Well, that's only for a very fantastic romance in the world but she wasn't expect that will come true.

On the contrary, she's cooking for her food and thinking of something when she didn't realized it was burn! She pull off the rice cooker and looking for something in the cabinet of something food to eat, but she found nothing. She doesn't have any choice but to start walking from her apartment to buy in a convenient store where she works as a cashier every half days.

Her apartment was not too far so she's going to walk, and while she's walking in a crowded street where people walking here and there, a boy suddenly popped up and they suddenly bumped into each other. She accidentally let go of her umbrella because it's raining outside, and the boy pick up her umbrella to help her. "Miss, this was your umbrella, right?"

"Uhm, yes, thank you."- she realized that man was a handsome guy with a manly voice. But she realized, too, that he's wearing a uniform and he's working as a delivery boy. But when he's a delivery boy, where is his service? He then pick up the plastic bags one by one and it was pity because all of them are all wet and then Chloe was a little bit guilty because he bumped to him.

"I'm very sorry for what I've done, I never realized you're a delivery boy. How can I help you?"- Chloe asked the boy although her salary couldn't reached how much damage did she do but just to help the boy, the only way she can pay him back is to pay it installment. "I don't know how much damage I've done, but, may be I will pay you installment? You know, my salary isn't big."

"It's okay. I can handle this, ma'am."- the delivery boy replied. She quietly watching the man silently picking up all of the items that should be delivered soon, then she remembered she went outside to buy some foods in a convenient store but she never expect she will bumped into this guy, causing damage and he refused to pay all what she'd done. Kinda kind of boy?

"Look, I have money in my wallet and I can pay you and I'm on my way to buy some foods for me. So whether you like it or not, I will pay all of the damages I've done before we separated. Okay?"- Chloe gave some dollars from her pocket and also snatched delivery boys' phone to save her number. "My number saved on your phone, if there's any reclaims from you, just call me. Okay? Bye!"

The delivery boy looked at Chloe while running through the rain, he never expect that beauty just help him even it's a little help. And for all he knew, she saved her number in his phone. Some girls before are not like her, they'd avoid him because they don't want to pay him money for all the damages they've done before, he also refused her offer to help him but she decided to help him.

One of his customer call him and said he had only 5 minutes to gave customers' order so he prepare himself. He looked at his phone and found one name on it, it was registered as Chloe. Chloe was the girl who helped him, he looked around but Chloe wasn't there already, she has gone. That boy looked up the building where his customer rented an apartment.

On the other side, Chloe entered the convenient store to buy food for herself, she picked up all the foods she wanted and come near through the cashier. It was her boss, a very kind boss who accepts her to be a part time worker. Her boss noticed her as she walked near him. "Chloe, how's your day? And... Why are you so wet?"- he confusedly asked Chloe about that thing.

"Some guy I bumped a while ago, sir. It was pity so I helped him."- she looked at all her bills in the store so she pulled out her wallet and found a hundred dollar and her bills are about one hundred and a half dollars so she missed a half of it. "I've missed a half of dollars, sir. Maybe you should pulled out from my next salary, I'm going to work tomorrow whole day as my payment."

"Yeah, sure, Chloe. No problem. Here's your items, have a nice day."- she smiled at her boss as she accepts her items and walked outside. She saw on her watched it was 8pm so she run through the rain. It's a rainy day season so every people around her cover with thick jackets and she was one of them, and that day she never know that she met her true love, that day she never expected to come because of the rain, in the crowded place.

Please vote, leave a comment and scroll for more parts of my story thank you:)))