17

After class, Heeseung is outside with his phone in his hand.  He taps Sunoo's phone number.  Then he puts on his ear, waiting for an answer.  After a while, it responds.  "Hey Sunoo! How are you suspended? Hanbin told me that you fought with Jungwon. Are you okay?"  He asks after hearing the greeting.  He waits a moment before getting an answer.

"I'm fine.. but him.. he didn't do anything to me.. it's just.." He takes a breath.  "I hit him.." Heeseung can hear the other's unsteady voice.  "You're okay?"  He asks worriedly.  A snort is heard.  "..I.. I have to tell you something.." Sunoo said, his voice still broken.  "Let's not talk about this on the phone. I'll be right there okay?"  Heeseung says and hears a yes from the younger one.

He hangs up and walks to Sunoo's house.  What could have happened?  Did Jungwon say something hurtful to him?  Why is he crying?  These are questions he asks himself, worried.  If Jungwon did something to Sunoo, Heeseung will make him regret.  He will never allow anyone to hurt his friend, who is like his brother.  His beloved little brother.

When he's there, he entered the house.  He was greeted by his parents and he quickly went down to the basement to go to his bedroom.  He knocks on the door, then it opens.  He sees Sunoo who has tears in his eyes.  He comes over to hug him.  "Sunoo.. I'm here."  He says as he rubs his back.  Sunoo stays like that, sniffling.  Then they sit on the bed, to be more comfortable.

Sunoo wipes away his tears as he tries to stop his crying.  "Tell me what's wrong. Did Jungwon hurt you?"  Heeseung asks, strokes his back.  Sunoo shakes his head.  "No.. it's.. You're going to kill me.." He says and sighs, making the older curious.  Sunoo places his hands on his face, it looks hard to talk about.  "I can't tell" He said in a muffled voice.

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm listening."  Heeseung says but Sunoo shakes his head.  "I can't.." He says and sniffles.  The oldest pats his back, to help him.  "So tell me what it's related to" He speaks, thinking it might be easier.  But Sunoo does not answer.  "To college?"  Heeseung asks then the other nods.  "Come on, tell me."  He speaks softly and waits for an answer.

Sunoo wipes away his tears and puts his hands on his knees.  He catches his breath before speaking.  "I know you'll be angry" He says and sniffles.  Heeseung remains attentive.  "I never wanted that.. but.." He wipes his tears again.  "I have.. feelings for.. Jungwon."  Sunoo says and hides his face with his hands, crying again.  Heeseung looks at him in surprise.

He can't believe what he just said, it's impossible.  "I do everything.. to hide it. I hate him for it. I want it to stop.. so I attack him. I can't take it anymore" Sunoo says and cries more.  Heeseung strokes his back.  He isn't mad at Sunoo in any way, but rather at Jungwon.  He may have done something, or maybe nothing.

"Sunoo.. stop going to see him. You have to stop. You're not helping yourself. Don't think about him anymore. See where you are now?"  Heeseung asks and the other nods.  "Yes. I'll stop." Sunoo said and gave a small smile, making the older man smile. Friday at lunch, everything was going normally.  There were always the boxes being thrown.

Except Sunoo wasn't there, and Heeseung kept his anger at Jungwon.  It's his fault that Sunoo is suspended.  So Heeseung had an idea.  He picks up a box that has been thrown and stares at his target in the distance.  He will try to throw it well.  His friends are watching what he's going to do.  So after a short time, he throws the box with all his might, landing directly on his target's head.  His friends cheer proudly.

Jungwon rubs his head in pain.  K, Geonu, and Daniel then took revenge, throwing a box each at their target.  Taki make faces at them to piss off.  At break time, Heeseung went to see Jungwon to take him somewhere, a closed place.  The younger one was confused.  When they are there, Heeseung grabs him by the collar and looks at him scarily.

"I'm really tired of your bullshit! When are you going to stop!? I already told you to let Sunoo damn it!!"  Heeseung shouts.  Jungwon looks at him with a frown.  "I didn't do anything, he's not here" He says and gets pushed against the wall.  "Don't play that. I have no idea what you did with him, but stop!"  Heeseung says then notices the wound on his jaw, it's not the only one.  He let him.

"You really are a wound beast huh? You like it?"  He asks, speaking of the battles.  "It's not my goal" Jungwon said with a frown.  "If that's not it, then stop provoking others! Like Sunoo said, you're a real jerk."  Heeseung sighs.  "He has no brain" Jungwon scoffs and then he gets his shoulder grabbed, squeezing tightly.

"It's more like you. I wonder why you're so loved by your friends when you deserve nothing. You're hated by our whole group."  Heeseung speaks angrily.  Jungwon feels hurt by these words, but he denies it.  "I know."  He simply says, making the older man laugh.  "At least you're a little smart."  He sighs desperately.  "I just wanted to tell you to let go of Sunoo" Heeseung speaks.

But Jungwon doesn't answer and looks away.  "Listen when I'm talking! Don't try to get Sunoo because I know it's a trick. You're going to leave Sunghoon soon right!?"  Heeseung said angrily, again pushing the other to the wall.  Jungwon looks at him, confused.  "I don't know what you're talking about. Can I leave?"  He asks, annoyed.  "No you won't leave! Answer!"  The other says.

"Okay. I have no plans in my head anymore. I have Sunghoon so I don't ask for more" Jungwon says and pushes the older one to leave.  But he is grabbed by the arm.  "What did you do to Sunoo?"  Heeseung asks, feeling the anger rising because of his attitude.  "I didn't do anything! He's the one attacking me, I don't fight him anymore."  Jungwon said, wanting to get out.  Heeseung thinks about that.

"Are you seducing him then!?"  He asks nervously.  Jungwon lets go of his grip on his arm.  "He doesn't interest me!!"  He says, angry.  Then he turns to leave, without being restrained this time.  Heeseung sighs, then he realizes he didn't do anything to Sunoo.  It was only feelings that had come.  Without being attracted.

---

Get ready for the next chapter. It will be upsetting. 😗❤️