15

Tuesday morning, Sunghoon enters school, and this time he's happy.  But also sad, since his friends will miss him.  He puts his bag in his locker and he hears footsteps coming towards him.  He closes his locker and turns around.  He smiles when he sees the one he wanted to see.  "Jungwon!! You came back!"  Sunghoon says as the younger one comes into his arms, to hug.

"Hyung~" Jungwon says and pulls back to look at him, not letting go of his arms.  "I can't wait to see you have lunch with us!"  He says and jumps.  "Yeah. They'll be nice I hope" Sunghoon said, a bit stressed.  Jungwon laughs and pats his arm.  "Yes!! They like you a lot since we started dating. They will be delighted!"  He talks happily.  "Oh great! I was scared" Sunghoon laughs.

"Don't be afraid!"  Jungwon smiled.  Then as if to disturb them, Jay and Jake arrive.  "Hey Jungwon get out of here! You're not allowed to come."  Jay says pissed off, then he looks at Sunghoon.  "I don't want to see you together."  He told him with a frown.  Sunghoon sighs.  "See you later."  He then says Jungwon walks away and glares at Jay, before leaving.

During lunch, Sunghoon is in the cafeteria, having his meal.  He then goes to the table where he's supposed to be.  He looks at the one with his group of friends and sighs.  Those who were his enemies look at him, with a good mood.  "Yoo! What good news to know that you'll come to eat with us!"  Geonu says and scoffs.  "Hoon Hoon is here!!!"  Taki shouts happily.

"Hoon!!!"  Niki says afterwards, raising his arms.  Sunghoon looks at them with little confidence.  He smiles awkwardly then a hand is placed on his arm.  "You can sit down" Jungwon says so he does.  Daniel looks at him, smiling.  "Welcome to our clan! You won't regret a thing!"  K greets him with a sincere smile.  Then they all clap for being welcoming.

Sunghoon thanked them silently, not at ease at the moment.  They start to eat.  "See? They like you" Jungwon said with a smile.  Sunghoon nods.  "Yeah, that's fine. I wouldn't have thought of being greeted like that."  He says with a laugh.  Jungwon also laughs.  After a short while, Sunghoon receives a cardboard box next to his meal.  He looks up at K, who gave it to him.

"Throw this at them. There are rules for officially becoming part of our clan."  K says and points to the box.  "Ah.. uh I have to.." He takes it and scratches the back of his neck.  "Want an example?"  K says then picks up a box and throws it to the other group, landing on the back of someone.  They laugh.  "Take that!!!"  Taki says before he also throws one, falling on Jay's head.  They laugh harder.  "Well threw!"  Geonu says laughing.

"Go! Your turn!"  Niki says to Sunghoon.  He takes the box, unsure.  "Go! - Go! - Go!"  They encourage him.  Sunghoon hesitates looking at the object.  When he feels ready, he looks at his friends.  But he has a sense of guilt.  They keep cheering him on, so he gets ready and finally, he throws it.  The box landed on Sunoo's shoulder.  "Yeah!!!"  They applaud proudly.

"Well threw for your first!"  K congratulates him.  "Thank you.." Sunghoon smiled awkwardly.  Jungwon pats him on the shoulder.  "Hyung you'll get used to it!"  He says with a smile.  Sunghoon looks at him and nods, giving a small smile in return.  During lunch, he got used to their presence and their bad moves on the other group.  He got to know K and Geonu, who were the ones he feared.

To be frank, they were really friendly and nice.  They had a lot of energy, giving joy and fun.  They also have the ability to be filled with humor.  Every second is a moment of fun.  It's strange how they can be so nice to each other, but not to others.  They miss something big, it's a pity.

After class, Sunghoon walks towards the exit, with his bag on his back.  He had had a pretty good day.  It was really out of the usual.  He steps outside and he sees two people, seeming to be waiting.  He walks towards them and they raise their heads.  "Sunghoon hyung!"  Jungwon said with a big smile.  "Hyung!"  Daniel says, also happy.  Sunghoon smiled at them.

"Hello Jungwon and Daniel! Why were you waiting for me?"  He asks smiling at the two.  "We thought you would like to come to the park with us?"  Jungwon says and Daniel nods.  "You two?"  Sunghoon asks, to be sure.  "The whole group. They're waiting for us!"  Jungwon says as he starts to walk, the two follow him.  "To do what?"  Sunghoon asks out of curiosity.

"It's something we usually do. Not every day but every week!"  Daniel speaks.  "Yeah. We talk and have fun. It's like a reunion!"  Jungwon explains, making the older one understand.  "It's a good idea to do that. I didn't know anything about you before!"  Sunghoon exclaims, amazed at their intelligence.  It makes the two youngest laugh.

They take a different path.  "Your old team had stuff like that too, right?"  Daniel says.  Sunghoon thinks about it.  "Not as much as you."  He answers and the two laugh.  "That's what I thought!"  Daniel laughs.  They keep talking until they get to the park.  They see K and Geonu being there.  "Hello hyungs!!"  Jungwon happily greets them.

"Yo you three!"  Geonu says waving his hand.  They walk towards them.  "Just missing the Rikis" He says afterward.  "Let's wait."  K says then looks at Sunghoon.  "So how does it feel to have changed clans?"  He asks and gives a small smile.  Sunghoon looks around thinking.  "Hm.. I'm still not used to it. I know I betrayed them.. But I'll do my best to get used to it."  He says.

They are all smiling, with a few clapping.  "That's good! I'm proud of you!"  K speaks happy.  Sunghoon turns his head to Jungwon, who smiles at him.  "It's hard to believe I'm really one of you."  He tells him and the younger taps his shoulder.  "You are. You should be proud!"  Jungwon said, making the other smile.  Then the two Riki arrive laughing.

"Hi here!!! Oh there you are Hoon Hoon!!"  Taki said loudly, with a big smile.  Niki makes a funny face at Sunghoon, as a way of greeting him.  "Good! We're all there! I have something planned this weekend" K says and Geonu nods, already knowing.  They look at him curiously.  "What is it What is it?"  Taki asks while jumping.  They were all eager to hear the new.

"To celebrate the arrival of our newest member," K turns to Sunghoon.  "Me and Geonu have decided to have a party all together at my house!!"  He says with a big smile.  "YEAH!!"  Taki screams.  "Cool!!!"  Niki says happy.  "Wooohh!!"  Jungwon happily clapped.  Sunghoon is actually surprised, why a party just for his arrival?  It's a little too welcoming.

After a moment of happiness, they turn to the new one, to wave to say something.  "Oh uh.. thank you. I didn't think you would do a party just for my arrival.. It's just.. no nothing. Sounds good" Sunghoon said and smiled.  They smile too.  "Great! You're the cat!!"  Niki screams as he touches Sunghoon and then runs off.  Taki next.

"Aahhh!"  Jungwon starts running too, before Daniel.  "Let's team up!"  Geonu says to Sunghoon.  He pats him on the back before going for a run with them.  Sunghoon looks at K, who waves him over.  So he goes after the others.  There was plenty of space so that was fun.  They were still careful not to get lost.

---

Don't forget to vote!! ❤️❤️❤️