12

Wednesday morning, Sunghoon walks through the school courtyard to enter.  But he stops when he sees someone running towards him.  "Hyung!!"  He says meanwhile until he hugs him.  Sunghoon was surprised at this gesture and still places his hands on his back.  "Hi Jungwon what is it?"  He asks as the other walks away to look at him.  He takes his hand and starts walking to another place.

"What are you doing?"  Sunghoon is confused.  They walk around the building until they find themselves in the back, with no students.  Jungwon lets go and looks at him with a cute smile.  It makes the oldest smile.  "I wanted to be alone with you" He says and takes a step forward.  "Why now?"  Sunghoon asks, not knowing why he always asks questions.

"Is it a good time?"  Jungwon says and looks around.  Sunghoon nods then the younger one looks at him again.  "They all know we're dating in your group hm?"  Jungwon speaks then Sunghoon sighs.  "Yeah.. Sunoo found out. They want us to break up."  He says, desperate.  "He follows me everywhere this idiot."  Jungwon says angry at him.

"They asked you?"  Jungwon said then the older nodded.  "What are you going to do?"  Jungwon asks afterwards.  "I'm not going to. Why are you asking me that?"  Sunghoon said in confusion.  "I don't know. Curiosity."  Jungwon laughs and sees the other's smile, sweet and affectionate.  He advances slowly and cups his cheeks, to approach his head.  "You're sure you don't want to break up?"  Jungwon asks in a whisper.

Sunghoon takes a moment to look into his eyes.  "I'm sure" He said then  Jungwon chuckled and closed the gap between their lips.  Sunghoon places his hands on his waist as he bends his head too.  It was a passionate, love-filled kiss.  Until they separate. Jungwon can't help but laugh softly and then he hugs Sunghoon cutely.

This makes the oldest smile and he strokes his hair.  They stayed that way for a while, until they got into college.  When Jungwon went to his locker, he saw Sunoo and he frowns.  "Ah there you are! What took you so long!?"  Sunoo asks crossing his arms.  "Why are you here" Jungwon says and opens his locker.  "I take it you're sad?"  Sunoo asks and laughs.

Jungwon doesn't answer and puts his bag in the locker.  Sunoo pulls his hair and closes the locker, only to hit him forehead on it.  "It must be fun for you to be rejected!"  Sunoo says and laughs.  Jungwon turns to him with a dark look.  "Sunghoon broke up with you, so forget about your stupid plan."  He says and laughs.  Jungwon sighs and looks away.  "Say something!"  Sunoo says.

"Yes we broke up so my plan is broken damn it!! Will you shut up and get out!!"  Jungwon speaks angrily and pushes him.  Sunoo laughs.  "I'm so happy!"  He says and leaves happily to his locker.  Jungwon sighed in frustration, having had enough with Sunoo.  At lunch, Sunoo was happy and he wanted to tell the good news.

"Listen to me!"  Sunoo starts, attracting attention.  He looks at Sunghoon.  "Jungwon told me that Sunghoon broke up with him! So his plan is destroyed!!!"  He says and applauds.  Sunghoon frowns as Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Sunoo clap.  "Oh no.. that's a shame" Hanbin said looking sadly at Sunghoon.

But Sunghoon doesn't understand why Jungwon said that.  Should he play his game?  Act like they really broke up? "You'll find someone better that's totally for sure!"  Jay said patting him on the shoulder.  "At least you broke a moron's heart!"  Sunoo scoffs, making some laugh.  Hanbin didn't laugh, not finding it amusing.

At the afternoon break, Sunghoon searches for Jungwon to find out why he said that to Sunoo.  But when he's at his locker, he wasn't there.  He sighs and turns to leave.  Where could he be?  He walks continuing to look for it, without wanting to despair.  When he passes by the infirmary, he looks inside and raises his eyebrows when he sees him there.

There was Daniel too but Sunghoon doesn't care, he just wants to know what happened.  He then walks in looking at Jungwon sitting on the bed.  "What happened?"  Sunghoon asks then the two look at him.  Daniel doesn't give him a mean face, instead he pulls away from Jungwon to let him see him.  "Nothing serious."  Jungwon says and sighs.  Sunghoon examines the other's face.

"Did you get hit?"  He asks seeing the wound on the top of his jaw.  "Yeah."  Jungwon said with a tense look.  Then Daniel places his hand on the older's shoulder.  "A guy in our class hit him, Jungwon kind of provoked him."  He explains.  Sunghoon wasn't really comfortable with him, but he's not threatening so that's okay.

"I just said his handwriting looked like a child's."  Jungwon says and sighs.  "He took it so seriously" He says afterward.  Daniel laughs.  "Yeah. Fine, I'll leave you alone. See you!"  He says and waves goodbye to them before walking out.  Sunghoon looks at him and turns his head to Jungwon.  "What did you come for? Just to see me?"  The youngest asks.  "I was looking for you and I saw you."  Sunghoon responds and the other looks at him curiously.

"It was to ask you.. why did you tell Sunoo that I broke up with you?"  Sunghoon asks since it wasn't reality.  Jungwon laughs a little.  "For him to go away. He had been waiting for me at my locker just to say that. Pff idiot. Let's pretend it's true."  He then speaks.  Sunghoon thought for a moment and nodded.  "Well, you should go" Jungwon then said.

"And you?"  Sunghoon asks seeing he is still seated.  "I have to wait for the nurse's permission."  Jungwon responds and gives a small smile.  "Okay see you later!"  Sunghoon greets him and walks out of the infirmary.

---

Thanks for reading~ Don't forget to vote! 💘🥰

Masked love 🎭| Enhypen Sungwonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें