2

Tuesday morning, Sunoo doesn't take the same path as yesterday, not wanting to meet Jungwon.  But he sees Taki and Niki, he tries to ignore them.  Bad luck today, he told himself when they called him.

"Sunwoo Sunwoo Sunwoo!!"  Taki says and pulls him by the shoulders.  "What?"  Sunoo asks with a small smile.  Niki quickly runs his hand through his hair, ruffling it.  "Wow! You have a great hairstyle today!"  Niki said with a proud smile.  Sunoo rolls his eyes.  "What's wrong with my hair!"  He says, pissed off about that.  "It's because they are pink!"  Taki says and laughs.  Indeed, his hair was salmon pink.

"Might be good. You know what, you guys are my favorites!"  Sunoo says and laughs.  "Gooood!!"  Taki said smiling greatly.  Niki smiled too.  "That's nice! But we can't be friends!"  He says and makes a face, Taki sees it and makes one too.  "I don't want to be your friend!! I just told the truth!"  Sunoo says and crosses his arms.  "Okay! I don't know if this will last!"  Niki says and smiles.

Sunoo frowns.  "Oh by the way! Do you have a pencil? I need to write something quickly. Please it won't be long!!"  Niki then asks and pouts.  Sunoo thinks and looks around, checking if there is anyone.  He picks up his backpack and opens it, not noticing the look Taki and Niki make at each other.  He picks up his pencil case and before he can open it, Niki quickly takes it.

"I heard you have glitter pens!!"  He says with a big smile.  "Yes but be careful!"  Sunoo said, worried when he stole his cases.  Niki steps back and picks up some pens.  Taki finds highlighters.  Sunoo doesn't like it so he walks over to take it.  But he gets a swipe of pink highlighter on his hand.  "Hahaha! It's beautiful! Do you want to be all pink?"  Taki asks.

"No! Give me that!!"  Sunoo says and tries to take it but he gets hit with green highlighter on the cheek.  "You are sick?"  Taki asks and bursts out laughing.  Meanwhile, Niki hid some pens in his pocket, discreetly.  "Stop~!!"  Sunoo sulks as he tries to pick up his highlighters.  "Okay ok!"  Taki says and closes the crayons before putting them away.  "That was fun" Niki laughs.

"Yeah.. I'm going to have to wash up now!"  Sunoo pouted as he picked up his pencil case.  He puts it in his bag and goes to his locker.  Hanbin and Heeseung notice him.  "Did you get colored?"  Heeseung asks and can't help but laugh.  "Ahh they got me!"  Sunoo says, angry at them.  Hanbin also laughs.  Sunoo puts his bag in the locker and walks to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Jake had arrived at his locker first.  He puts his things away and then he is suddenly pushed into the locker.  But he doesn't come in  and hits his elbow on the edge of the locker.  He turns to see Daniel leaving.  He grits his teeth, tired of these bad blows.  After a while, Jay and Sunghoon arrive.  "Hey! Are you okay?"  Jay asks, noticing the other's face.  "Daniel pisses me off" Jake says.

Jay sighs.  "We should take revenge on their whole group. But we start with Jungwon, it's the easiest."  He says, eager for them to catch him.  "I don't think it will be that easy."  Sunghoon says, after hearing what Sunoo said.  "Really? Let's try anyway. We won't let him go."  Jay says,  determined.  Sunghoon then nods.  "You can help Sunoo if you want" Jake asks him and smiles.

Sunghoon thinks and shakes his head.  "No I don't want to."  He says then Jake laughs.  "Okay" He said, still laughing.  "To tell you, I don't think it's the best thing to do."  Sunghoon says and sighs.  Jake looks at him confused.  "Why?"  He asks.  "I would have thought to take revenge against whoever bothers us the most. Ahh I don't know.." Sunghoon says and tries to forget what he said.  "Not a bad idea" Jake said and smiled.

During the morning break, Sunoo walks briskly down the hallway, with his case in his hand.  "Ahh where are you?"  He wonders, searching with his eyes.  Then he sees Daniel and mindlessly searches for a hiding place, hiding behind a wall.  He holds his breath during this time, even through the voices of the students.  Daniel was with Jungwon and he sees them pass.

He sighs in relief and continues on his way.  Finding nothing.  He gets desperate and walks to another place.  Then he hears a laugh that he recognizes, it came from the bathroom.  So he goes there quickly and finds the ones he was looking for.  He makes big eyes to see what they were doing.  "Ya! Those are my pens!! You stole them!"  He says and walks over to take them.

Taki and Niki watch him, their faces filled with glittery designs.  Sunoo immediately takes his pens and puts them in his case.  "Not touch!"  He says and frowns.  "Look what we could do with your pens!!"  Taki said pointing his face.  "I had seen! They are mine!!"  Sunoo says, annoyed.  Taki makes a face then Niki too.  Sunoo rolls his eyes.  "Kids" He says and leaves.

He got what he wanted so he happily walks over to his locker. But as if by chance, he meets Geonu.  He glares at him.  Sunoo looks everywhere except him.  Then his pencil case suddenly disappears from his hands "It's mine!"  Sunoo says but he doesn't dare to take it back.

Geonu laughs as he opens the case.  "You stole them from the kids. I saw them with that."  He says and takes pencils.  But before Sunoo can explain, Geonu speaks.  "I know what you're going to say! No need to talk. But they're not yours anymore. They thank you!"  He says and gives his case back, keeping the glitter pens.  He smiles and leaves where he came from.  Sunoo looks at him in despair.

He had his pens taken back, which he loved so much.  He sighs and looks back, not knowing where to go to go to his locker.  He then puts himself behind a small group of students and walks discreetly, to pass without being noticed.  He gives no glance at the two.  Just passing.  When they're out of sight, he smiles but stops when his hair pulls back.

"Ouchh" He says and he gets let go.  He turns his head back and sees Jungwon waving his hand at him.  Sunoo frowns and continues on his way.  It could have been worse.  He says to himself.  At the afternoon break, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon go to their locker.  But when Sunghoon looks at his locker, there was a paper hanging with sticky tape.  It said 'Get me off!!'  so he frowns.

He hesitates before doing it and when he took it off, there was a sharpie drawing on it.  It's a grimacing face, with Niki written underneath.  Sunghoon sighs.  "Niki did that.." he says, annoyed.  Jake can't help laughing at this drawing.  "How do I take that off?"  He asks after, desperate.  "Janitor will do it" Jay says and laughs.  "Ahh.. that's not funny!"  Sunghoon is frustrated.

Then he opens his locker and sees a sheet hanging, with a drawing of Shin Chan on it.  It was done with a blue glitter pen.  Sunghoon quickly takes it off, embarrassed to see that.

---

Sungwon moment in the next chapter~ 💘💘💘