14

Monday morning, Sunghoon walks to college. He had a good weekend, except he often thought of Jungwon. He's happy to know he'll be back tomorrow, luckily it's not longer. As he soon arrived, he notices someone on the sidewalk. He was not moving and he was not dressed in uniform. He's not from this college? He can't see him well since he wasn't facing him.

He wore a black sweater and had his hood on his head, as if he didn't want to be noticed. Then he turns his head towards him and that's when Sunghoon guesses who it is. He takes off his hood and quickly goes to see the oldest. "Jungwon! What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asks. Jungwon gave a cute smile. "I missed you. And I had nothing to do. It's getting boring all alone outside!" He answers.

He seemed happy. But Sunghoon looks at his face and sees the wounds. He still had several more, including the cut on his forehead that is still visible, though hidden by his tuft. "Can't you really stay home?" Sunghoon asks sad to see him alone outside. "No. Just on weekends." Jungwon said and smiles anyway. Sunghoon smiles pitifully.

Jungwon walks over and cups his cheeks. "Don't be sad for me Hyung. I can take care of myself." He says then Sunghoon nods. He then leans in to kiss him. The older one places his hand in his hair and gently strokes it, while a hand goes to his waist. They do this for a few seconds, until they move away.

Jungwon laughs as he lets go of his cheeks. "You should go now Hyung." He says with a smile. "You're right. I will miss you.." Sunghoon said with a sad smile. "We'll see each other after." Jungwon says and the other nods. "See you later" Sunghoon finally salutes and leaves. When he's in schoolyard, someone walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder. "Hey! Sunghoon!!" He says pissed off.

Sunghoon sighs as the other nudges him. "I thought you broke up with him!! How come I see you kissing him!?" Sunoo says, frustrated. Sunghoon just walks, not wanting to talk. "Hey! Answer!" He said looking at him angry. But Sunghoon said nothing but a sigh. "You said you broke up! But no!! You lied!! It was beyond disgusting to see that eww!" Sunoo speaks with a disgusted face.

"Don't be dramatic." Sunghoon doesn't like what he was saying. "You don't understand!! You know what, you shouldn't eat with us for lunch. You should rather join your beast." Sunoo rolls his eyes and nudges him before leaving. Sunghoon frowns, really? Was it a joke or was it real? He gets confused at what he said. He will still eat with them. How to find Jungwon anyway?

When Sunoo walks to his locker, he hadn't seen the nearby presence due to his anger. So he suddenly gets his hair pulled back. "Ouch! What!?" He asks Daniel who's laughing. "It's good don't get too angry!" He says and walks away to go back to his locker. But Sunoo approaches. "Yes I'm mad! I could let off steam!" He says and was about to grab his hair but the other is holding his arm.

"What were you planning to do?" Daniel asks and pushes him away. "What happened today?" He says afterward, being able to feel his anger. "It's because of your stupid friend! I saw them kissing this morning and I'm so mad at Sunghoon!! He said they broke up!!" Sunoo responds without calming down. "They never broke up poor sucker. They have a strong love, I can tell you." Daniel says and smiles.

"Take back what you just said!! Never! It won't last!!" Sunoo speaks, annoyed. Daniel motions for him to calm down. "Be pretty happy for them. They're happy together. So go away and stay calm." He says but Sunoo grits his teeth. "I'll never be happy if they're still together. I hate Jungwon!!" He says and pushes Daniel before leaving.

At lunch, Sunghoon sits at the table accompanied by Jay and Jake. But Sunoo glares at him and concentrates on his food. "What's wrong with him?" Jake asks after seeing his behavior. Sunghoon shrugs, not wanting to explain. Heeseung also seemed in a bad mood, he didn't dare look at Sunghoon. "Can someone explain to me?" Jake says in confusion.

He looks at them all but none respond, until someone speaks. "They're mad at Sunghoon. I don't like it." Hanbin said and made a sad face. "What else did you do?" Jay then asks him. Sunghoon keeps his head down, wanting to say nothing. "Is it about Jungwon!?" Jay then angrily asks. "Don't say his name!!" Sunoo says then he looks at him.

"What happened?" Jay says, angry. "Sunghoon lied to us. They didn't even break up!!" Sunoo speaks madly. "Are you kidding!? Why are you doing this!?" Jay asks pushing the other's shoulder. "Sunghoon.. do you want me to tell you something?" Heeseung starts talking. "I think it's time for you to switch clans. Don't you think so? You're just betraying us!!" He says unhappy.

Sunghoon looks at him and shakes his head. "You are my friends! I can't!" He says. Heeseung looks at Sunoo, he nods, then Jay, making the same gesture. But Jake shrugs. "Think about it. Are you going to keep him? He's only causing us trouble!" Heeseung tells Jake who wasn't sure. "Maybe.. but he's our friend. Could it be arranged?" Jake says hopefully.

"We already tried. It's no use. So Sunghoon, three out of five votes. It's your last day eating with us." Heeseung said, making his eyes widen. "Wait! I never asked that!" "You understood!?" Heeseung asks sternly. Sunghoon then stops talking and lowers his head. He sighs. "I understood." He says in despair.

"You can't do that.. Let him do what he wants!" Hanbin said with pity. "Do you want to let him date the dumbest guy in this college!?" Sunoo asks in frustration. "If Sunghoon likes him there must be a reason! Do you want to explain to us?" Hanbin says and looks at him. Sunghoon rubs his head and sighs. "You're never going to believe me. Then I'll leave, and won't come here for lunch anymore." He says without answering.

"But, thank you Hanbin hyung. It's nice that you want to help me." Sunghoon says and smiles. Hanbin smiled too, but less brightly than usual. During the break, Sunghoon stays at his locker, thinking about the discussion they had at lunch. He should go. Which means he'll have to eat with the other group. He doesn't know if it's really a good idea.

The only ones he feels good with are Jungwon and Daniel. He doesn't want to see Niki every lunch, hear him talk and see him make faces. Just like Taki. He's never spoken with K. He's scary. Then he will surely be intimidated by Geonu. He's stressed. He should have lunch with them, with regard to his friends. It totally scares him.

To make him think about something else, he knows that Jungwon will be there, and therefore he can spend more time with him. In the evening, he leaves the yard and walks on the sidewalk. He searches for Jungwon with his eyes, it makes sense to be there. But strangely, there is not. Where is he? Then he hears something back and was going to turn but before, Jungwon jumps on him. "Hyung!!" He says as he cuddles him.

Sunghoon laughs. "Ahh you're there!" He says then the other gets aside to walk. "How went it today?" Jungwon asks with a cute smile. Sunghoon sighs. "It went badly but also went well." He says, confusing the other. "What?" Jungwon asks. "Sunoo saw us this morning. So he told my group. Now they don't want me to eat with them anymore."

Sunghoon sighs desperately. "So tomorrow I'll eat with you." He says and it makes the youngest smile. "Wow really!?" Jungwon says and the other nods. "I'm so happy!! You're going to eat with us!!" He says jumping for joy. Sunghoon laughs. "That's so good~!" He says grabbing his arm. Sunghoon was happy that he was, so he laughed as they walked around having fun.

---

We've done half the book! I really hope you like it~ 😚💖💖