Persona

I am not having much time nowadays with my extra studies, coaching and stuff so I can't write as much. But dont worry I will still write but much less often, when I will have time, I will try to make draft's. Reading other fics are also too much time consuming, I haven't been able to read them at all other than probably some recent stuff
... but nothing other than that.

Anyway, with this out of the way... Let's get on with the chapter.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Alright everyone! Get to your respective lines, we are going to have an announcement." The coach breaking the awkward atmosphere spoke.

Of course, this school gives no exception, to which it is followed to the extremes. Even after seeing a student's dark past, they are able to maintain professionalism throughout.

It is something really worthy of respect but morally it will be considered disgusting in public and would receive cynical criticism.

I followed the coache's orders who was eyeing me, but through the stern look, was a soft, gentle and pitiful gaze which I could feel.

It reminds me of that time... The first time I met father. But enough about reminiscing, this is a task I must fulfill.

I could feel Kei's gaze on my back. Her class's students were a bunch of hooligans who don't know where to keep there head.

There mutterings, their useless pity scornful looks, lustful faces. Many of the girls in that class looked to be uncomfortable of them, their body gestures.

Shifting from each feet to feet, discomforted faces, angry shouts. I could understand them but... trash in this society...

'Are not human.'

They are the true monsters of society, cannibalise their kind to survive. I clench my hand... These people, they need to be erased of this land, over my land where I won't tolerate any of them.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"Get into positions!" The coach shouted.

I was sitting in the sidelines cross legged alone, humming to myself. No people had approached me since.

Right now, everyone in class was practicing turn by turn, this was the last batch. The other classes were also doing the same excercise but with less diligence.

"Alright! Class A gather up!" The coach shouted.

We all formed a line up near the coach, I was at the back, I could feel some uncomfortable shiftings but nothing more.

Honami was at the front with her usual angelic smile, trying to keep the atmosphere down. It was a bit thick but overall everyone was managing just fine.

"We are going to be having a competition within you all now. The prize for winning will be 15000 private points, 2nd place 8000 private points and 3rd place 5000 private points."

This cheered up everyone's mood. All the students from our class made a circle and discussed some things.

"Everyone." I interrupted their chattering. They were still a bit uncomfortable but were fully paying me attention.