Class D

Honami POV

I wake up earlier than Kiyo. I take a good look at his sleeping face and notice his dry tears from the night earlier.

Never in our 7 months together this has happened once. I guess I don't know everything about him huh...

But no matter, I will learn about him through time together. I start making breakfast for us.

Just an English breakfast l with eggs, bacon, bread, sausages, and red beans. Top it off with morning coffee. Just the way we both like it.

Just when I finish setting up the table Kiyo comes and enters the kitchen and places himself at the table. I give him his plate and sit beside him.

We both start eating in silence but I speak up

"So would you like to share about your nightmare if you are comfortable? "

"Umm... Honami I know that you would want to know but can you please wait some time before I do... "

"I really want to know what made you come to the point that you started crying... But I guess I will have to wait." I place my hand above his

"I will tell you when the time is right okay? " He gives my hand a squeeze

"Okay... " I give a small smile and tighten my grip on his hand to ease his worries.

"Thank you, Honami. You really are the kindest person I ever met." He then suddenly gives me a quick kiss which left me quite flustered.

"Uwah!" I flusteredly scream a bit.

"You really are cute. " Then gives me his signature devil's smile but this time I could feel something different. It was not of a devil but of an angel...Truly fascinating...

We make our way towards class and greet everyone. Kanzaki comes up to us;

"So when will you meet the D's leader?"

"I am thinking at lunch break. I and Honami can talk to them if you don't mind." Kiyo replies to Kanzaki's question.

"Of course, I don't mind, but please share the details of the meeting later with the class."

"Sure I will." Kanzaki then goes to his seat, we as well sit in our respective seats.

______________________________________

It is lunch break and I am now walking with Kiyo towards the Class D classroom. We have about an hour for lunch so it should be enough time for a discussion.

I am still not sure why he is making a deal with Class D even though I told him about their disgusting acts.

But I believe in him, so I will follow his directions. We approach the classroom in sight. I then as planned shout out to the class, which is a mess with yelling's and stuff.

"Hello there, we would like to talk to the classes leader." I say out loud

A boy with brown hair and a girl with beige hair comes up to us.

"Hi there Ichinose-san. Currently there is no leader for our class but we are representing on majority vote. Oh and congrats on making it to class A. " Hirata the boy with brown hair speaks up.

"Hello there Ichinose-san, congrats on maing it to class A. And as Hirata-kun has said we are representing our class." Kushida the beige haired girl says.

"Thank you although it wouldn't have been possible without my classmates." I say pointing towards Kiyo with my eyes.

"Oh hi there, I didn't see you there. My name is Kushida Kikyou and here is Hirata Yousuke, may I ask what's your's? " Kushida tries to go close to him but he backs out.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and I am Honami's boyfriend."

"Oh... I am sorry." Kushida says backing down.

"Hello there Ayanokouji-kun. As kushida-san has already said, my name is Hirata Yousuke." Hirata puts up his hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you Hirata." Kiyo takes Hirata's hand and gives it a firm shake.

"So now, I wanted us to have a talk. Would you mind accompanying us to the cafe?"

"Of course not, lead the way." Hirata takes the reigns. Just then...

"Wait! "

_________________________
______________