Meeting again...

"Wait!" A girl shouts and we all turn our heads towards the one. A girl with blonde hair in a ponytail walks up to us.

"Wait Hirata-Kun!" The girl comes up to us huffing and puffing for air.

"Yes, Karuizawa-san what happened?"
The girl in question Karuizawa Kei raises her head up and starts speaking to Hirata-Kun.

"Oh... First of all, Hi everyone my name is Karuizawa Kei and, secondly, I would also like to accompany you guys to the cafe. If you are okay with that of course."

"Of course, we are fine with that, right everyone? " I state

"Yea we are fine with that! " Kushida-san joins in

"Yes, it's fine." Hirata also joins in but when I see Kiyo, I could see his eyes wide staring at the girl. Is this girl related to him from the White Room?
Or is it something else...

Kiyo POV

No... Why is she here!? This will get out of hand, I will have to be careful. This is not good... If she is here then 'They' must have got some info about me.

I will have to make sure to establish contact with her and possibly...

"Kiyo!" I snap out of my thoughts. I look around to see everyone looking at me plus her...

"Yeah sorry, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a pleasure to meet you 'again' Karuizawa."

"The pleasure is all mine Ayanokouji-Kun." She says confirming my suspicions.

I could see Honami glance at me subtly, I signal her that I will talk about it later. She responds with a nod.

"So you already met Karuizawa-san, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Yea we met at the mall where I was struggling a bit." Karuizawa states.

"Yeah."

"I see, so shall we go now, everyone?"
Hirata moves the conversation forward.

"Sure." We all reply in unison...

After reaching the cafeteria, we take a seat in the corner so no one gets disturbed. After taking our seats we place our orders respectively and start talking.

"Let me get straight to the point. Our Class wants to form an alliance with your class." I state

"I see. We would gladly accept this. What about you Kushida-san and Karuizawa-San?" Hirata asks the other two class students.

"I have no problem with it Hirata-Kun. I am all in favor of it." Kushida joins the agreement.

"Me too I have no problem either, but can you tell us why did you decide to have an alliance with us?" Karuizawa asks.

"Well, we have seen that all the other classes have retained a few class points at least except for Class D. I have seen many class D students being discriminated against by other class students. Therefore I would like to extend our hand towards you all and help you a bit at least." Honami says.

"I see that is fine. We would gladly accept the alliance. Is it okay guys?" Karuizawa finishes

"Yeah, I am fine with it." Both Hirata and Kushida say

After our talk, we all sign a contract. If either class attacks the other willing or unwilling the alliance will be dissolved. During the alliance, each class can help the respective other and exchange resources regarding class and whatnot. 

 Now to tell Honami about 'Her'...

Kiyotaka in Class Bजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें